One day workshop on IBM Worklight
- In a mobile development platform, cross-platform portability of the application code is critical for mobile app development.
- A variety of methodologies exist to achieve this portability.
- IBM Worklight enables the development of rich multiplatform applications using its mobile development studio to address the unique requirements of the organization.
Mobile development platform features and benefits
- Develop rich HTML5, hybrid and native applications for all supporting modern devices using native code, a bi-directional WYSIWYG, and standard web technologies and tools.
- Maximize code sharing while defining custom behaviour and styling guidelines that match the target environment
- Access device APIs using native code or standard web languages over a uniform PhoneGap bridge
- Utilize both native and standard web languages within the same app to balance development efficiency and a rich user experience
- Leverage the growing ecosystem of 3rd-party tools, libraries and frameworks such as JQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch and Dojo Mobile
- Implement Runtime Skins to build apps that automatically adjust to environment guidelines such as form factor, screen density, HTML support and UI input methods
- IBM Worklight Server
- IBM Worklight Device Runtime Components
- IBM Worklight Console
- One day workshop was conducted on 27-01-2014 for II, III and IV B.Tech (CSE) Students By Mr.Yuktesh, IT Specialist, Academic Initiative, IBM.
- 130 students were part of this training program
- Mobile Application Development using Worklight with JQuery and Dojo Plugins with DB2 and MySQL was Conducted.