- About the Department
- Vision & Mission of the Dept
- Program Educational Objectives
- Program Outcomes
- Program Specific Outcomes
- Head of the Department
- Faculty Members
- Board of Studies
- Program Assessment Committee
- Industry-Institution Interaction
- Professional Chapters
- Contact Us
About the Department
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering was established in 2002. The development and the growth were very progressive and within a short period of time the department earned the reputation of being one of the best for the Electronics & Communication education. The Department is accredited by NBA in 2009.
The Department has the most advanced and aesthetically created infrastructural facilities in the campus which includes an exclusive auditorium, a department library and R & D facilities. A novel Community Projects Lab is created to encourage innovation and design of solutions to the grassroot level problems. A wide range of latest technologies, ICT and proven Outcome Based Educational processes ensure that the students learning process is participative and purely experiential.
The faculty expertise and research oriented mind-set helps the students to come up with best possible technology solutions. The recent achievements by the students at the JNTUH Excite program, IIIT-Hyderabad and BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus stand testimony to innovative capabilities of the students.
Programs at ECE Department
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech (ECE)||4 Years||240|
|Embedded Systems||M.Tech||2 Years||18|
|VLSI System Design||M.Tech||2 Years||36|
Vision & Mission of the Dept
Be reckoned as a center of international standard and excellence that is recognized for its high standard of education in Electronics and Communication Engineering, turning out professionals endowed with skills and expertise to meet the contemporary demands for technological advancement of the nation in a global scenario.
- To Provide innovativestudent / Learner Centric educationmodel with quality assurance.
- To Produce graduates with strong concepts in Science and Engineering with exceptional proficiency in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Imbibe leadership qualities and professional ethics that enables to contribute for technological development.
- Imbibe the strong concern for environment and society.
Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
The graduates should have a solid foundation of conceptual knowledge in mathematics, sciences and basic engineering and other support courses that are requisites for understanding the core subjects of the curriculum./p>
The graduates should have the professional competency in cutting edge technologies and skills to handle modern tools to solve complex technological problems and become proficient in research, design and development of products, processes and systems as may be required in their career in Electronics engineering in a global scenario.
The graduates should be endowed with professionalism, ethical behavior, effective communication skills, spirit of teamwork, multidisciplinary approach and ability to relate engineering issues to broader social and environmental issues.
The graduates should have the inbuilt capacity for lifelong learning to keep updated constantly with emerging technologies and tools and create a niche for themselves and the institute attracting high demand for employability in the area of their choice in industry, in research, in academics or as an entrepreneur.
- Engineering Knowledge:Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage:Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Lifelong learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
Program Specific Outcomes
Professional Skills: An ability to understand the basic concepts of electronic devices and apply them in the design and implementation of circuits and systems in various areas, like Electronic Instrumentation, Microwave and Communication systems, Digital Signal processing, VLSI, automation, Embedded systems etc.
Problem-Solving Skills: Design and implementation of functional blocks of both hardware and software for solving complex Electronics and communication engineering problems.
Achieve successful Career growth: To have a successful career in organizations or as an Entrepreneur in the Field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Head of the Department
Dr. S. Satheeskumaran
B.E, M.E, Ph.D.
He received B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras and M.E. degree in VLSI design from the Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore. He obtained doctoral degree in Information and Communication Engineering from Anna University Chennai. He has a teaching experience over 15 years in various academic positions. His research interests include Adaptive Filtering, VLSI Signal Processing, Low power VLSI, Biomedical Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence based healthcare applications. He has published several research papers in refereed journals. He is a recognized reviewer for Elsevier journals and Guest editor for many journals.
ECE is a very broad area of study in engineering covering electronic devices, circuits and systems ranging from basic semi conductors to latest microcontrollers, from basic telephone communication systems to satellite and mobile communication system besides Embedded system, Robotics, VLSI etc. It opens a large platform for students to gain expertise in these areas. All these areas have been evolving and growing at exponential rate and the department ensures that the students are in full knowledge of the latest developments. With a focus on objectives and outcomes, the dept endeavors to transform the students into professionals of exceptional competence who can meet the demands of industry and society.
We have a pool of well-qualified human resources who can provide a direction and orientation to the students in their learning process with a blend of theory and practical sessions. Here we provide a list of our faculty.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||DESIGNATION||QUALIFICATION|
|Professor & Director||Ph.D|
|2||Dr. C Raja Kumar||Professor||Ph.D|
|3||Dr.Satheesh Kumaran||Professor & HOD||Ph.D|
|7||Dr.I Sreenivasa Rao||Professor||Ph.D|
|9||Dr.Md.Farukh Hashmi||Assoc. Prof||Ph.D|
|10||Mr. J.V. Sharma||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|11||Mrs.A.Krishna Kumari||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|12||Mr.G.Srinivas Raju||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|13||Mr.K Haripal Reddy||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|14||Mrs.K. Hari Priya||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|15||Mr.D.Narender Singh||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|18||Mr.E Srinivas||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|19||Mr.M Kiran Kumar||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|20||Mr.Kumar Neeraj||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|21||Mr.T. Rajesh||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|22||Mrs.B.Hema Latha||Assoc. Prof||M.Tech|
|26||Mr.L.Praveen Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|27||Mr.K.Ch.Pratap Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|28||Mr.B Santosh Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|29||Mr. K. Krishanaiah||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|31||Mrs.J. Sudha Rani||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|32||Mrs.Naga Swetha R||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|33||Mr.K.Lakshmi Reddy||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|34||Mr.Shaik Nayab Rasool||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|35||Mr.Anil Kumar Gona||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|38||Mrs.M.Vijaya Lakshmi||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|39||Mr.K. Sai Krishna||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|40||Mrs.Amrita Sajja||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|41||Mr.B.Raja Sekhar||Asst Prof||M.E.|
|42||Mr.M.Murali Krishna||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|43||Mrs.T.Hema Latha||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|44||Mr.M.Shiva Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|45||Mr.SR. CH. Murthy Tommandru||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|46||Mrs.B. Pavitra||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|47||Mrs.G. Ashwini||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|48||Mr.Jagan Mohan||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|49||Mr.D.Ram Babu||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|51||Mrs . K .Kavitha||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|52||Mrs.M.Kusuma Sri||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|53||Mr.T.Santosh Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|54||Mr.K.Subba Reddy||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|55||Mr.N.Sharath Babu||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|56||Mr.P.Praveen Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|58||Ms.U .Santhosha||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|61||Mrs.D.Manjula Rani||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|62||Mr.V Vinay Kumar||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|63||Mr.S.Saida Babu||Asst Prof||M.Tech|
|1.||Electronic devices & circuits Lab||B.Tech I / II SEM|
|2.||Basic Simulation Lab||B.Tech II / I SEM|
|3.||Electronic Circuit Analysis Lab||B.Tech II / I SEM|
|4.||Pulse & Digital Circuits Lab||B.Tech II / II SEM|
|5.||Analog Communications Lab||B.Tech III / I SEM|
|6.||IC applications Lab||B.Tech III / I SEM|
|7||Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Lab||B.Tech III / I SEM|
|8||Digital Signal Processing Lab||B.Tech III / II SEM|
|9||e-CAD & VLSI Lab||B.Tech IV / I SEM|
|10||Microwave Engg & digital communications Lab||B.Tech IV / I SEM|
|12.||Embedded Systems Lab||M.Tech(ES) / M.Tech(VLSI) II SEM|
|13.||R & D LAB||M.Tech|
|14.||IOT Makers Space LAB||B.Tech/M.Tech|
|15.||Community projects Lab||B.Tech/M.Tech|
Established and equipped with:
- Separate departmental Library
- Standard electronics journals like IEEE
- 10 computers with internet connectivity
- Access to e-journals through membership
- Advanced instruments like:
- (i).Spectrum analyzer
- (ii).Digital storage oscilloscopes
- (iii).High frequency (RF) signal generator
- Trainer kits for Embedded Systems/ VLSI and DSP
Board of Studies
HOD/ECE, Anurag Group of Institutions
|2||Dr. Pratap Reddy||
R&D, Director, JNTUH
|3||Dr. K. Kishan Rao||
Director (Retd) NITW
Director, Anurag Group of Institutions
|5||Dr. K.S.R Krishna Prasad||
|7||Dr. P. Laxminarayana||
|8||Mr. R. Raghavendra Rao||
Director, Ananth Technologies
|9||Mr. J V Sharma||
Assoc.Prof, Anurag Group of Institutions
|10||Mrs. A.Krishna Kumari||
Professor, Anurag Group of Institutions
|11||Mr. D Narendhar Singh||
Assoc,prof, Anurag Group of Institutions
|12||Ms. K. Haripriya||
Assoc,prof Anurag Group of Institutions
|13||Mr. P. Ramakrishna||
Assoc,prof ,Anurag Group of Institutions
Program Assessment Committee
Chairperson, Mrs. A. Krishna kumari,
Mrs. M Santhosh
Mrs. D. Manjula Rani
Mr. T Santosh Kumar
Mr. M Madhusdhan
Mrs. K. Haripriya
Mr. D. Narendar Singh & Mr. P. Rama krishna Convener
Mrs. B. Hemalatha
Mr. V. Vinay kumar
Mr. L. Praveen kumar
Mr. M. Kiran kumar
List of publications 2016-2017
|S.No||Name of the faculty||Title||Journal name||volume and ISSUE||year of publication||ISSN NO|
|1||Mr.V.Vinay kumar||A multi linear approach to face recognition based on gaor transformation and RBF neural network||IJNIET||Vol-5, Issue-4,||2016||2319-6319|
Mrs. B Pavitra
|Web based Remote navigational robot for multiple applications||IJIET||Vol-7, Issue-2||2016||2319-1058|
|iot based wireless attendance management system using finger print recognition||IJLTET||Vol-7, Issue-3||2016||2278-621X|
- Sai Sudhan, Priyanka and vinay deepesh of 4th year participated in JNTU-H Excite summer product workshop 2015 and won 4th place out of 75 Teams with cash prize of Rs.40,000/-
- Siddarth and Team of 4th year participated in HACKATHON 2015 at IIIT Hyderabad and won 2nd place out of 37 teams in designing “Avoiding train accidents at unmanned railway gates”.
- Sai Sudhan, Priyanka and vinay deepesh of 4th year participated in HACKATHON 2015 at IIIT Hyderabad and won first runner in designing “quad copter for medical emergency”.
- Vinay, Sahithi ,Mihira and team of 4th year participated in HACKATHON 2015 at BITS PILANI Hyderabad Campus and won 3rd Prize in Designing “Prepaid Electricity and house hold Consumable ”.
- Sruthi and team of 2nd year participated in NIT-Warangal Technical fest TECHNOZ 2015 and won 4th prize in designing “ Line Following Robot”.
- Rohit Kumar of 3rd year ECE participated in Badminton Championship held on 9th to 11th October 2012 at OU Hyderabad.Final year ECE students attended CDAC Project Expo on E-Health Next Generation CS Architecture Tetra Network Components This was held on 12th October 2012 at Green Park Hotel Begumpet Hyderabad.
- P. Sri Jahnavi of 3rd year ECE and J. Harika of 2nd year participated “Sports Bout2K12” Throw ball on 12th, 13th & 14th October 2012 at OU Hyderabad.
- Ten students of ECE participated in “Sports Bout2K12” Volley Ball on 15th to 18th October 2012 at OU Hyderabad.
- 14 students of ECE Played Volley Ball on 7th to 9th October 2012 at MGIT Hyderabad.
- D. Avinash, Vikas, K. Pavan , Sunanth of 3rd year ECE, participated in “ROBO SOCCER” on 13-10-2012, at SNIST hyd and has been awarded 1st prize in Spardha’.
- R. Sai Rahul of 3rd year ECE, participated in solo dance competition on 17-10-2012 at SNIST hyd and he has been awarded 2nd prize.
- National Robotics Championship conducted by ECE dept as a zonal center in collaboration with AISEC (IIT Kharagpur) and ARK Solutions on 28th and 29th January 2013 for competition among different colleges
The team comprising of
- A.RAVI KUMAR
- PRETEEK KUMAR SHARMA
- P.SAI SHIVA HEMANTH
- V.KARTHIK REDDY
- G.PRANAY Of ECE 2 yr, CVSR College of engineering, sketched the code and designed the robot in 14 minutes and were declared as the winners of NRC at CVSR
Following team comprising of
- SOWMYASREE KAVALI
- A.BHAVYA REDDY
- AMARAVARAPU AMANI
- G.SPURTHI YADAV
- PAVAN KUMAR REDDY Of ece 2 yr, CVSR College of engineering, who completed the task in 18 minutes and stood as the runners of the competition.
- Ms. Alekhaya of IV B.Tech ECE was selected as one of the two coordinators for southern region of ‘SPEED’, conducted during ISTE convention held in our college on dec 20th and 21st ,2012.She has conducted workshop in Chennai on 29 Jan to 01 feb,2013
- Skyfi labs conducted “ROBODIVERSITY” in the college campus during 19th to 20th Jan 2013 , in this 194 students have participated from 8 colleges from Hyderabad.
These students of IV year ECE got best design award
- P.Hemanth Kumar
- J.Aditya laxman
- P.Anil Kumar
- D. Kranthi of ECE 2nd year student secured silver medal at 19th national thang-tha (Gymnastics) championships at Srinagar J&K from 5th to 10th September 2012.
- Ch. Pramod Kumar, A Aditya Pavan Kumar & Harish of 3rd year ECE, participated in “ROBOTICS” and have been awarded 1st prize on 18th August 2012 at KITE Hyderabad.
- 14 students of ECE Played Volley Ball on 7th to 9th October 2012 at MGIT Hyderabad.
- Following ECE students have participated in National Level Technical Symposium, TEXCELLENC’12 at Anurag College of Engineering Aushapur.
- P. Abhishek, Nitesh Pavan, Harsha, Rohith 3rd year ECE, participated in “LAN GAMING” and have been awarded 2nd prize
- B. Bhargav Ram Reddy of 3rd year ECE, participated in “Resistor Mania” and were been awarded 2nd prize.
- K. Sailaja, Pranjali M, of 3rd year ECE, participated in “Paper Presentation”.
- S.Manish,N.V.Amigh,N.karthik,K.V.L.N.Abhishek of 3rd year ECE participated in “PROJECT EXPO” and have been awarded 2nd prize.
Following ECE students have participated in “Sports Bout2K12” at OU Hyderabad in various events
- Rohit Kumar of 3rd year ECE participated in Badminton Championship
- P. Sri Jahnavi of 3rd year ECE and J. Harika of 2nd year participated throw ball
- Ten students of ECE participated Volley Ball
Following ECE students have participated in Spardha’ at SNIST Hyderabad in various events
- D. Avinash, Vikas, K. Pavan , Sunanth of 3rd year ECE, participated in “ROBO SOCCER” and have been awarded 1st prize.
- R. Sai Rahul of 3rd year ECE, participated in solo dance competition and he has been awarded 2nd prize.
- Final year Exam result announced 86.5 % of ECE students passed out.
- III ECE students K.Bhanu kiran,G.Anil kumar , S.Uday raj and N.Uday kumar got certificate of excellence in the event “SATBOT WORKSHOP” conducte d at IIT Kanpur.
- III ECE student G.Raghav reddy got certificate of excellence in the event “GOOGLE APPS” conducted at Amritha university.
- III ECE student N.Sridhar with his article was published in “THE HINDU” about corruption.
- III ECE student K.Eswari and G.Vaishnavi got I prize in the event “POSTER PRESENTATION” conducted at BVR Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak Dist
- III ECE student M.MAnikantai and N.Sravani got I prize in the event “PAPER PRESENTATION” conducted at Samskruthi college of engineering & technology.
- III ECE student B.Prashanth and K.Abhilash got I prize in the event “CIRCUITRIX” conducted at CVR Institute of Technology.
- II ECE student Y.Hariharan got I prize in “BASKET BALL”(D-Zone) con
- III ECE student M.Ashitha reddy got II prize in the event “POSTER PRESENTATION” conducted at Vidhya jyothi institute of technoloty..
- III ECE student D.M.Srinivas and K.Ritesh got II prize in the event “PAPER PRESENTATION” conducted at Srinidhi institute of engineering & technology.
- Archanna Reddy of III ECE was winner of carroms at Sreevision 2011 on 25.08.2011.
- K.Sangeetha lakhsmi and K.Pranitha from II ECE presented seminar on topic of “Nanotechnology” on 04.11.2011 at MIT, HYD.
- M.Amareshwari and G.Roja from II ECE presented seminar on topic of “Digital Signal Processing “on 04.11.2011 at MIT, HYD.
- 20 students of III ECE participated workshop on topic of “Wireless Communication” in SPARDHA FEST on 5&6.11.2011 at SNIST, HYD.
- 19 teams from III ECE & IV ECE participated in Microsoft Ideation Program organized by Microsoft on 11.11.2011 at CVSR and 5 teams have been for continuing their ideas with Microsoft.
ECE Department has MoUs with the following:
|S.No||Name of theOrganization /Industry||Type of Interaction||Impact Analysis|
ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017 (Till date)
Name of the Student
|1||12H61A0499||PRODUTURY DUSHYANTH AKHIL PRASAD RAO||AMAZON|
|2||13H61A0402||ANASTASIA ALBUQUERQUE||TECH MAHINDRA|
|3||13H61A0414||BYRAM PREETHI NAYOMI||GENPACT|
|4||13H61A0416||C SRI HARSHA VARDHAN||AMAZON|
|6||13H61A0422||HEMANTH RAJA D||IBM|
|8||13H61A0426||SRI HARSHA KEENIGI||IBM|
|11||13H61A0435||SIRISHA MALLADI||TECH MAHINDRA|
|12||13H61A0439||MUGDASANI SAI DRUVA REDDY||IBM|
|13||13H61A0441||NAVYA SRI NEEHARIKA.R||AMAZON|
|14||13H61A0441||NAVYA SRI NEEHARIKA.R||IBM|
|15||13H61A0443||SAI TEJA PENAMAKURI||GENPACT|
|16||13H61A0443||SAI TEJA PENAMAKURI||IBM|
|18||13H61A0446||POCHAMPALLY JYOSHNA SREE||AMAZON|
|20||13H61A0457||SUPRAJA LAHARI V||IBM|
|21||13H61A0459||SAI PRATEEK VANGARI||AMAZON|
|22||13H61A0460||Y VARUN KUMAR||TECH MAHINDRA|
|23||13H61A0461||AGRAHARAM MYTHREYI||TECH MAHINDRA|
|25||13H61A0462||ABHINAY VANGIPURAM||TECH MAHINDRA|
|26||13H61A0466||AVVARI VEDAVYAS||TECH MAHINDRA|
|27||13H61A0478||GENTE HARUN SAI KUMAR||IBM|
|28||13H61A0479||NAVYA SREE GOLI||IBM|
|29||13H61A0482||JOHN ABISHAI BODDU||IBM|
|31||13H61A0487||KAZA VENKATA JAGANNADHA RAO||TECH MAHINDRA|
|32||13H61A0488||KONDA KINDI POOJITHA REDDY||IBM|
|33||13H61A0489||KOTA SARIKA REDDY||IBM|
|34||13H61A0490||LUCKY REDDY SNEHA PRIYAHARSHITHA REDDY||IBM|
|35||13H61A0491||LAVETI HARSHA VARDHAN||IBM|
|36||13H61A0496||MOCHERLA MEENAKSHI PRIYANKA||AMAZON|
|38||13H61A04A3||P.M MEGHNA||TECH MAHINDRA|
|39||13H61A04A6||PERIKETI SHARATH CHANDRA KUMAR||AMAZON|
|40||13H61A04A9||SIRANGI SAI KISHORE||IBM|
|47||13H61A04B6||V.R.K SAI UDAY||IBM|
|48||13H61A04C1||AAHLAD ADIRAJU||TECH MAHINDRA|
|49||13H61A04C7||BAJJURI SAI KRISHNA||AMAZON|
|50||13H61A04C8||BARLA SRUJANA||TECH MAHINDRA|
|51||13H61A04D6||CHITTA GANESH BHARGAV||IBM|
|52||13H61A04D7||G GIRI NAGARAJU||GENPACT|
|59||13H61A04E9||SUSHRUTH KAMARUSHI||TECH MAHINDRA|
|61||13H61A04F7||M PRATHYUSHA REDDY||IBM|
|64||13H61A04G0||M ARAVIND KUMAR||IBM|
|65||13H61A04G1||VISHNU VARDHAN REDDY MANNE||IBM|
|68||13H61A04G9||RITU RANI MANGAL||AMAZON|
|69||13H61A04G9||RITU RANI MANGAL||TECH MAHINDRA|
|70||13H61A04H0||S.S VENKAT ROHIT||GENPACT|
|71||13H61A04H0||S.S VENKAT ROHIT||TECH MAHINDRA|
|75||13H61A04H6||T S HANEESH||AMAZON|
|76||13H61A04H6||T S HANEESH||TECH MAHINDRA|
|77||13H61A04H8||PRANEETH REDDY VARIMALLA||AMAZON|
|78||13H61A04J4||ANANTHULA SUMITH KUMAR||TECH MAHINDRA|
|80||13H61A04J5||ANIRUDH ASHRIT||TECH MAHINDRA|
|81||13H61A04J7||BANDARI PRADEEP KUMAR||GENPACT|
|85||13H61A04K7||DENDUKURI KRISHNA PREM||AMAZON|
|86||13H61A04K7||DENDUKURI KRISHNA PREM||IBM|
|89||13H61A04L5||NAGA PRASANNA KUMAR KAKARLAMUDI||IBM|
|91||13H61A04L9||KOTLA DINESH REDDY||AMAZON|
|94||13H61A04M4||DAMINI MAHESHWARAMS||TECH MAHINDRA|
|97||13H61A04N2||NAYUDU VENKATA NAGA ROHITH||TECH MAHINDRA|
|98||13H61A04N3||SAI CHARAN REDDY KANCHARLA||IBM|
|100||13H61A04N5||PEMMARAJU SATYA YAMINI||NTT DATA GLOBAL SERVICES|
|101||13H61A04P1||SINDHUJA T||TECH MAHINDRA|
|102||13H61A04P6||RASHMI REDDY VEDIRE||IBM|
|105||13PQ1A0420||KALAM NARESH REDDY||TECH MAHINDRA|
- IETE institutional membership obtained
- IETE Students forum established in month of Dec 2011
- ISTE Chapter formed
IETE student forum inaugurated by Prof. Prathap Reddy.
The CVSR Alumni Association (CVSRAA) was formed in the year 2008 with Mr. U. V. Kiran as the President and Mr. Rajesh Kannekanti was elected as the General Secretary and CH. Venkateswarao was elected as the Vice-President. They were primarily instrumental in the formation of the CVSRAA
We are the Alumni Association of CVSR , HYDERABAD. We provide a common platform for the alumni of the institute to reach out other alumni across various batches, branches, and interests.
The First Alumni meeting was organized on 20 Jan 2008 with 30 students from the first batch attended the meeting and gave their valuable suggestions and shared their experiences in the industry.
The Second Alumni meet was organized on 19 Jun 2009 and students from 2006, 2007 and 2008 passed out batches have attended the meets.
The Alumni Cell was established by the institute in Feb 2008 as a bridge between the Alumni Association and the Institute. It also connects the association with the alumni, faculty and students. This was followed with the formation of Center of Excellence in India and connecting to other Center of Excellence and industry abroad, with the help of Alumni of CVSR
ALUMNI MEET 2011
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING,CSE, ECE, EEE, EVENTS, HUMANITIES, IT, MBA,MCA, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ALUMNI MEET INAUGURATION BY Prof K. Rama Reddy(Sr. Director ) AND Dr. P. Rajeshwar Reddy ( Chairman )
This year CVSR Alumni Meet was organized on January 15 bringing a new flavor to Sankranthi. CVSR Alumni has come from across the world and the event was full of joy, energy and enthusiasm. Over 150 students have attended the meet and shared their experiences and assured that the Alumni Association would be made as an interactive platform for all the students. The Alumni has elected the representatives for the next academic year at the end of the meet.
- ALUMNI COMMITTEE MEMBERS ASSEMBLED AT A-BLOCK , CVSR ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- GROUP PHOTOS WITH THEIR BATCHMETS AND FACULTY
MOMENTO DISTRIBUTION TO THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS BY Prof K. Rama Reddy (Sr. Director ) AND Dr. P. Rajeshwar Reddy ( Chairman )
ALUMNI MEET 2012
(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
This year CVSR Alumni Meet was organized on JAN 7th. This time also CVSR Alumni has come from across the world and with new committee members. Over 100 students have attended the meet and shared their experiences and assured that the Alumni Association would be made as an interactive platform for all the students.
Few words of the HOD of the ECE Department Prof. Sri J. V Sharma Sir
The Alumni wanted very much to have their association strengthened with their periodical get together for mutual benefits and to promote the Institution’s academic oriented growth.
- The Chairman of the Institution Dr. P. Rajeshwar Reddy extended a hearty welcome to the Alumnus and appealed to them that Alumni are the brand ambassadors of the Institution and a very vibrant relationship must be established and nurtured.
- A few students voiced their commitment to the college which helped them grow academically and also in terms of employment potentially.
- Many of the Alumni expressed their willingness to help the Institution in training, placement, development of modern laboratories, and delivery of expert lectures in emerging areas of technology.
- Vote of thanks was given by Mr. D. Narender Singh Asst Prof. and Prof. J. V. Sharma HOD/ECE- Alumni coordinator. The meeting came to an end with a sumptuous lunch. In the post lunch session, the alumni came up with many suggestions regarding the syllabus of courses, laboratory development etc. They also offered their services in the growth of Department. The general Body meeting of the Alumni Association was held and a new Executive body of Alumni Association for the year 2011-2012
ALUMNI MEET 2014
(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
The Minutes of the AGI 4Th Alumni Association was held on 4-01-14 at 10.00 a.m. in College Campus (D-Block) Hyderabad.
1. Totally 40 Alumni attended for the 4th Alumni Meet.
2. Few words of the Alumni Members are :
- Mr. Tulasi Ram( Accenture) –
- Mr. Viswanath –
- Mr. Javad Husain –
- Mr. Karthik
- Ms. Jagadeshwari ( Tvarana Software Solutions) –
- Ms. Moulika( CNO IT Services) –
- Ms. sravani –
- Mr. P. Sai Kiran( Google Pvt lmtd) –
- Mr. B. Abhishek (Cognizent) –
- Mr.V. Nageswara Rao –
Explained about the Industrial atmosphere and some suggestions to faculty like interaction between faculty and student in his own words “ student attendance is not important they have to fly “
Opportunities in HR department
Industry – Institution Relationship
Importance of Commercial Analytical labs
Role of Software Engineer
Personality development programmes
Remidial coaching for academically poor
3. Alumni Members are ready to contribute continuous support for improving the standards of the institution.
4. It is decided to nominate, one faculty from each department as coordinator for the AGI Alumni Association to coordinate the Alumni Members and organize the Alumni Meetings regularly.
Department of ECE
Faculty Development Program/ Workshops/Seminars/Training
Academic Year 2016-17
|S.NO||PROGRAM TITLE||ORGANIZED BY/VENUE/PLACE.||DATE||NO. OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1||Four Week “ FDP on – Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning”||IIT Bombay,AGI,
|2nd May-10th July 2016||3|
|2||FDP on “Soft Skills”||AGI, Hyderabad.||11th-16th July 2016.||4|
|3||Digital VLSI system design using Verilog HDL||C-DAC-Hyderabad||1St – 5th Aug. 2016||2|
|4||An ODS of two-stage CMOS op-Amp using MOGA||JNTU K-Vizianagaram-AP||29th & 30th July,2016||1|
A two day workshop on “Analog and digital design using mentor graphics”
|AGI, Hyderabad||29th & 30th July,2016||35|
|6||Microwave Engg. and Circuits||NIT-Warangal||13th – 23rd, September, 2016||1|
|7||“Advanced Programming Techniques with MATLAB”||JNTU-Hyderabad||16th September-2016||1|
|8||One day workshop on “Random Variables in Python”||AGI, Hyderabad.||1st Oct-2016||35|
|9||Guest Lecture on “Advanced Digital Signal Processing and its applications”||AGI, Hyderabad.||22nd Oct, 2016||40|
|10||Technologies for Development and delivery of Instructional Materials for E-Learning||NIT Warangal||8th -10th DEC-2016||1|
15-11-16 to 19-11-16 Training on NI-Labview for faculty
22-10-16 Guest Lecture on “Advanced Digital Signal Processing and its applications”
01-10-16 One day workshop on “Random Variables in Python”
29–07-16 A two day workshop on “Analog and digital design using mentor graphics”
may-july 2016 Four Week “ FDP on – Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning”
student workshops in the college
Nov & Dec 2016 Module -2 training for students in NI-Labview for II & III B.Tech ECE
Aug & Sep 2016 Module -1 training for students in NI-Labview for II & III B.Tech ECE
Student Workshops Year wise ( UNDER IETE).
Internships are provided by the following companies:
- National Instruments
- Astra Microsystems
- Ananth Technologies
- Sigma Solutions
- Texas Instruments
- Wineyard technologies
- PGP Electronics
Name : Dr. S. Satheeskumaran
Contact No: 8870143633
Mail Id : email@example.com
CLASS INCHARGE DETAILS:
|Year||Incharge Name||Mail-id||Phone No|
|II||Mrs. A Krishna Kumarifirstname.lastname@example.org||9849443963|
|III||Mr. T Santosh Kumaremail@example.com||9912341548|
|IV||Mr. D Narender Singhfirstname.lastname@example.org||9014067636|
|II-A||Mr. M Murali krishna Mrs. M Kusumasriemail@example.com
|II-B||Mr. G Anil Kumar
Mrs. S Amrita
|II-C||Mr. T Rajesh
Mrs. T Hemalatha
|II –D||Mrs. B Hemalatha
Mrs. J Aparna
|III –A||Mr. K CH Pratap
Mr. K Sai Krishna
|III – B||Ms. M Venkatlakshmi
Mr. N SharathBabu
|III –C||Mrs. B Pavitra
Mr.Sk Nayab Rasool
|III – D||Mr. L Praveen Kumar
Mr. B Harish
|IV –A||Mr. M Shiva kumar
Mr. G Srinivas Raju
|IV –B||Mr. K Subba Reddy
Mr. P Praveen Kumar
|IV –C||Mr. Kumar Neeraj
Mrs. T Annamani
|IV –D||Mr. B Santhoshfirstname.lastname@example.org||9703371476|
|M.Tech (ES)||Mr. P Ramakrishnaemail@example.com||9912988611|
|M.Tech (VLSI)||Mr. E Srinivasfirstname.lastname@example.org||9701897520|
|M. Tech||Mrs. K Hari Priyaemail@example.com||9177057789|