- About the Department
- Vision & Mission of the Dept
- Program Educational Objectives
- Program Outcomes
- Faculty members
- Board of Studies
- Program Assessment Committee
- Industry-Institute Interaction
- Professional Chapters
- Null Club
About the Department
The Department of Information & Technology was established in 2007 with an intake of 60 for B.Tech (IT). The intake was revised from 60 to 120 from the academic year 2016-17. The main objective of department is to impact cutting-edge software education to students so that they can meet the challenging demands of the IT industry. In this course students keep up with new developments and master new skills constantly due to the extremely rapid rate of advancements in computer technology and applications of information technology. New areas of specialization will become available. The people working in IT use their knowledge of database and their utilities in providing Decision Support Systems to various problems in the socio-economic arena. This would include envisioning, designing, developing, and testing software applications – ERP’s., Database (from designing to administration), operating systems, and network distribution. They may also be called on to solve problems that arise at the companies they work for or at client sites. These engineers typically have strong programming skills although this task comprises only a portion of their work. The department has well equipped laboratories with latest infrastructure.
Highlights of the Department:
- The Dept. of Information Technology has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) under Tier-I category, from 1st July, 2015 to 30th June, 2018.
- Excellent Teaching-Learning Environment
- Highly qualified and committed faculty members with good academic and research experience.
- Usage of ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
- Implementing best practices and processes to achieve Outcome Based Education System.
- Department has been maintaining excellent placement record and is strongly aligned with Industry.
- Active student’s chapters of ISTE, IEEE, ACM and CSI.
|Information Technology||B.Tech. (IT)||4 Years||120|
Vision & Mission of the Dept
To evolve as a centre of excellence for Information Technology Pedagogy and achieve the excellence for future Research and Development in the relevant field.
To impart high quality education in Information Technology for Under Graduate & Post Graduate students by providing concepts, exposure to practical knowledge and improving the leadership qualities, professional ethics, analytical thinking as to work with a commitment to excel their careers.
Program Educational Objectives
Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
Graduate should be a sound foundation in the mathematics, science and technology, necessary to analyze & solve real world problems and to prepare them for Graduate Studies and Research.
To solve engineering problems in the Information Technology domain with appropriate tools, use the knowledge gained in core theory and practical curriculum subjects.
Opportunities are provided for graduates to work as part of teams on various projects which are multidisciplinary in nature requiring logical and programming skills.
Graduates should take up higher education or employment positions with good communication and presentation skills in the Information Technology field.
An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
An ability to analyze, formulate and design the computing requirements appropriate to its IT solutions.
An ability to engage in life-long learning to use the latest techniques, skills and modern IT tools.
The broad education necessary to understand the impact of IT solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
Knowledge of contemporary issues, understanding of professional, ethical responsibilities.
An ability to function effectively with teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Qualification||Designation|
|1||Dr. A. Prashanth Rao||M.Tech, Ph.D.||Professor|
|2||Dr. K. S. Reddy||M.Tech, Ph.D||Professor|
|3||Mrs. D. Lakshmi Padmaja||M.Tech (CSE)||Asso Prof|
|4||Mr. G. L. Anand Babu||M.Tech (CSE)||Asso Prof|
|5||Mrs. Swathi Agarwal||M.Tech (CSE)||Asso Prof|
|6||Mrs. T .Asha Latha||M.Tech (SE)||Asso Prof|
|7||Mr. G. Sekhar Reddy||M.Tech (CSE)||Asso Prof|
|8||Mr.A.Sriram||M.Tech (SE)||Asst Prof|
|9||Ms.Niteesha Sharma||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|10||Mr.S.Sravan Kumar||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|11||Mr.S.Sai Pavan||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|12||Mrs.N.Naga Lakshmi||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|13||Mrs.B.Namratha||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|14||Mr.B.Ravi Raju||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|15||Mr.V.Arun||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
|16||Mr.Krishna||M.Tech (CSE)||Asst Prof|
The Department is equipped with the state of the art facilities. It has two computer labs consisting of 124 Pentium-IV Systems which are connected through Local Area Network (LAN). The required software & peripherals are installed to serve the needs of the students. The labs provide unlimited access to the internet broadband connectivity and supported by UPS, Generators.
|S.No.||Lab||Configuration||No. of Systems||Remarks|
|1||IT LAB||ACER Desktop
ACER(VERITIONM200) INTEL PENRITUMG630 2.70GHz Processor, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB Hard-Disk, 17.5 LCD Monitors, ATX Cabinet, Multimedia keyboard and Optical Scroll Mouse
|64||Software Engineering lab, O.S Lab, Programming Languages Lab , Mobile Application Development Lab.|
|2||IT Workshop||HCL Desktop
Intel Pentium 4
80GB HDD, 512MB DDR RAM
PS/2 OPTICAL MOUSES
|60||IT Workshop Lab.|
Board of Studies
|S.NO||NAME||DESIGNATION||DESIGNATION IN BOS|
|1||Dr. V .Vijaya Kumar||Dean, CSE & IT, AGI||Chairman|
|2||Dr.K.SanthiSree||Professor, Dept of CSE, JNTUH||JNTUH Nominee|
|3||Dr. C. Krishna Mohan||Professor, Dept of CSE,IIT Hyderabad||Member|
|4||Dr.D V L N Somayajulu||Professor& Dean,Dept of CSE, NIT, Warangal||Member|
|5||Dr. AtulNegi||Professor,Deptof CSE, HCU, Hyderabad||Member|
|6||Dr.Premchand||Professor, Dean Academics, OU, Hyderabad||Member|
|7.||Dr.V.V.Krishna||Professor, HOD, VJIT, Hyderabad||Member|
|8.||Mr.Lawrence Mohan||DGM, Academic Initiative,IBM, India||Member|
|9.||Mr. Richard King Chatragadda||Academic Relationship Manager, Tata Consultancy Services, Hyd.||Member|
|10||Dr. K. S. Reddy||Professor, HOD IT, AGI.||Member|
|11||Dr. A.Prashanth Rao||Professor, IT, AGI||Member|
|12||Dr. G.Vishnu Murthy||Professor, HOD CSE, AGI.||Member|
|13||Mrs.T.AshaLatha||Asst Prof, AGI||Member|
Program Assessment Committee
The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) in the Dept. of Information Technology is constituted with following faculty members.The PAC will work with all academic units to provide assistance and information for assessment activities and to increase the visibility of assessment efforts and accomplishment.
Mandate of the PAC
|1||Dr. K. S. Reddy||Chairman|
|2||Dr. A. Prasanth Rao||Convener|
|3||Ms. D. L. Padmaja||Member|
|4||Ms. T. AshaLatha||Member|
|5||Ms. B. Namratha||Member|
|7||Mr. B. RaviRaju||Member|
Role of PAC Members:
- Will monitor the attainment of POs and PEOs.
- Program effectiveness evaluation and recommends necessary changes.
- Prepares periodic reports, records program activities, progress, status or other special reports for key
- Design of assessment surveys, distribution and Evaluation process.
- Motivates the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects and research
Areas of Research
|S.No||Areas of Research|
|2||Internet of Things|
Faculty Pursuing Research
|1||Mrs.D.L.Padmaja||JNTUH, Hyderabad||DataMining|| Registered in 2011, Completed Pre-Ph.D,
|2||Mr.G.SekharReddy||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||DataMining||Registered in 2014,
|3||Mrs.T.AshaLatha||K.L. University, Vijayawada||BigData||Registered in 2017, Completed Coursework|
|S.NO||TITLE OF PAPER||AUTHOR||YEAR||JOURNAL NAME & ISSN.NO|
|1||Security Challenges in Big Data||G.L.AnandBabu,
Dr. K. S. Reddy, G. Sekhar Reddy
|July, 2016||International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering
|2||Educational Data Mining – Applications and Techniques||B. Namratha,
|July, 2016||International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology
|3||Ontology Spectrum using RACBES for Educational Systems||Dr. A. Prashanth Rao||July, 2016||International Journal of Big Data Intelligence|
|4||An effective approach for Visualizing Big Data||G. L. Anand Babu,
G. Sekhar Reddy,
|August, 2016||International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology
|5||Improving operational efficiencies using Big data for financial service||T. Ashalatha,
|August,2016||International Organization of scientific Research –Journal of computer Engineering
|6||Towards addressing the challenges of Data Intensive Computing in Big Data Analytics.||NiteeshaSharma, B. Namratha||October, 2016||International Journal of Control Theory and Applications|
|7||Automated Traffic Management System using Big data technology||N. Nagalakshmi,
|November, 2016||International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology
|8||Malware Detection in Delay Tolerant Networks||A.Sriram||International Conference on Innovations in Computer science and Engineering held at Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad.
|9||Classification Techniques in Data Mining-Case Study||Swathi Agarwal,
G. L. Anand Babu, Dr. K. S. Reddy
|December, 2016||International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR)|
|10||Improving Operational Services by Automation and Using Big Data to Enhance Business Strategies||N. Nagalakshmi,
|October, 2016||National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Computer Applications|
|S.NO||TITLE OF PAPER||AUTHOR||YEAR||JOURNAL NAME & ISSN.NO|
|1||Learning Mechanism for Real Time Task||Dr. A. Prashanth Rao,
|December, 2015.||IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, Madurai, Tamilnadu.|
|2||Secure Data Retrieval for Decentralized Disruption Tolerant Military Networks||Sriram||January, 2016.||International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science
|3||Comparative study of Feature Subset Selection Methods for Dimensionality Reduction on Scientific Data||D. Lakshmi Padmaja||27th -28th February, 2016.||IEEE 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Bhimavaram, AP.|
|4||Ranking Outlier Detection For High Dimensional Data Using Symmetric Neighborhood Relationship||N. Nagalakshmi,
|March, 2016||International Journal Of Global Innovations
|5||A Review on Semantic Approach using Nearest Neighbor Search||Dr A. Prashanth Rao||May-June, 2016||International Organization of scientific research – Journal of Computer Engineering
|S.NO||TITLE OF PAPER||AUTHOR||YEAR||JOURNAL NAME & ISSN.NO|
|1.||Survey of Dimensionality Reduction and Mining Techniques on Scientific Data||D.Lakshmi Padmaja||November 2014||International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Technology
|2.||A Survey of Different Feature Selection Algorithms with Fast||D.Lakshmi Padmaja||October
|International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science and Electronics
|3.||Wireless Body Area Networks||A. Sriram||January 2015||International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications
- 60 students of 2015-16 batch have been certified by INFOSYS CAMPUS CONNECT.
- Mr.Anudeep Korvi of III B.Tech was selected in the organizing committee of “GLOBAL STUDENT FORUM” 2015 as “GLOBAL LOGISTICS OFFICER”
- Mr.Anudeep Korvi of III B.Tech was awarded 2nd prize in “QUIZZOTIC” an Interstate Quiz Competition conducted by Osmania University.
- Mr.Uday Teja of III year B.Tech was awarded 1st prize for Table Tennis in JNTU D-Zone.
- Mr.Uday Teja of III year B.Tech was awarded 1st prize for Basket Ball in Central Zone.
- Ms.D.Sushmitha of III year B.Tech was Certified in JAVA from Oracle Academy and she got Oracle Badge.
- 49 students of 2014-15 batch have been certified by INFOSYS CAMPUS CONNECT.
- Mr.T.Sumith(12H61A1250) from III B.Tech got Certificate of Excellence in Network Security at IIT-Mumbai, Technical Fest-2015.
- Ms. Rishika (11H61A1209) & Mr. Siva Kumar Varma (12H65A1201) from IV B.Tech won THIRD prize in HACKATHON conducted by FIREFOX.
- Mr. K.Anudeep(13H61A1206) from II B.Tech selected as Logistics Officer for SPEED Program in 11th GSF Co-International Chair, B.Sc. Environmental Engineering, TU Darmstadt, Germany.
- Mr.K.Anudeep(13H61A1206) , Mr. S.V.S. Arjun(13H61A1247) and Mr. K.V.Uday Teja(13H61A1224) from II B.Tech got 2nd and 3rd prizes in Quizzotic2K15 conducted by OU College of Engineering.
- Mr. Venkatesh(13H61A1221) , Ms. Supriya(13H61A1244), Ms. Niveditha(13H61A1248), Ms. Thanmai(13H61A1250) and Ms. Anamika(13H61A1228) from II B.Tech won 2nd & 3rd Cash prize for SPEED Workshop in ”21st GRAND CHALLENGES OF ENGINEERING” conducted at SR Engineering College, Warangal.
- Mr.K.Anudeep(13H61A1206) from II B.Tech participated in Indian student forum conducted at B.M.S College of Engineering , Bengaluru.
- “Model United Nations 2014” is conducted by ACE and MGIT institutions. Our III B.Tech Students Mr.G.Ganesh Kumar (12H61A1214), Mr P.Sampath(12H61A1240) & Mr. Siva Yadav(12H61A1233) participated as Delegates in that event.
- Mr. B.Nagaraju (12H61A1205) from III B.Tech got Man of the series in cricket Tournament conducted by EENADU GROUPS.
- Nikhita Gupta (HTNo-09H61A1234), Kireet Bharadwaj (HTNo-09H61A1205) and P.Amarendar(HTNo-09H61A1239) of IV-IT students are short listed for final round in Aspirations 2020 Programming Contest conducted by Infosys.
- Passed out students of the first batch (2007) are placed in different industries or pursuing their higher studies.
- IV IT Students M. Srikanth Reddy(08H61A1236), T.K.N.Goutham (08H61A1256) got I prize in Technical Quiz at JNTUH, Quest 2012 on 17-MAR-2012.
- III IT Student V. Kalyani (09H61A1223) got II prize for technical seminar, on “Cloud Computing Security”, in an event “Promethean”, BVR Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak Dist, 10 – MAR – 2012.
- II IT Student Ch.Gopi Krishna(10H61A1209) got II prize for technical seminar, on “Cloud Computing Security”, in an event “Promethean”, BVR Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak Dist, 10 – MAR – 2012.
- II IT Student Ch.Gopi Krishna(10H61A1209) got II prize for technical seminar & Debate, in an event “Udaan”, SNIST , Ghatkesar, R.R Dist, FEB – 2012.
- II IT Student Ramya Chandran(10H61A1246) got III prize for technical seminar, on “Cloud Computing Services”, in an event “Faceit”, ACE Engineering college, Ghatkesar, R.R Dist, 5 – MAR – 2012.
- Dr.A.Prashanth Rao has been awarded Ph.D Degree from JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Mrs D.L. Padmaja pursuing PhD in JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Mr G.Sekhar Reddy pursuing PhD in ANU, Guntur.
- The IT faculty members are presented papers in conferences and also published in referred journals.
- IUCEE-SPEED REGIONAL STUDENT FORUM-2016.
- Two-Day Workshop On “Web Technologies” Conducted under CSI Student Chapter on 30th & 31st August, 2016 By Mr.D.Ram Shankar, Technical trainer, I-Techno Guru, Hyderabad. for III & IV B.Tech I Sem Students.
- One-Day Workshop On “Career Opportunities after Engineering” in Association with Career Launch on 27th July, 2016 By Mr. Shiva, Career Launch, Hyderabad, for II, II & IV B.Tech I sem Students.
- One-Day Workshop On “Software Testing” Conducted under IEEE on 15th July, 2016 By Dr. K. S. Reddy, Professor, HOD, Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, for IV B.Tech I sem Students.
- Two-Day Workshop On “Advanced Java & PHP” Conducted under ISTE Student Chapter on 29th & 30th June, 2016 By Mr. D.Jayaraj, Technical Lead, Verizon India Pvt. Ltd.,Hyderabad for IV B.Tech I sem Students.
- One-Day Workshop On “ Cloud Computing “ for III & IV B.Tech II Semester students under ISTE Student Chapter By Dr. Sujoy Bhattacharya on 17th February, 2016
- Two-Day Workshop On HTML 5.0 & CSS 3.0 Conducted under CSI Student Chapter on 28th & 29th January,2016 By Mr.V.Krishna Kishore, from Shadaanan Technologies,Hyderabad for II B.Tech II sem Students.
- One-Day Workshop On Java Programming Conducted under CSI Student Chapter on 23th January, 2016 By Mr.A.Satyanarayana, Technology Lead, Infosys, Hyderabad for II & III B.Tech II Sem.
- One-Day Workshop on “ Wellness through sushumna kriya yoga for Engineers” for II B.Tech II Sem under ACM Student Chapter on 22nd January, 2016.
- One-DAY WORKSHOP ON IBM BLUE MIX Conducted on 4th March,2015 By Mr.Yuktesh, IT Specialist, Academic Initiative, IBM for IV B.Tech students.
- Two-day Workshop On “Adobe Photoshop” Conducted under ISTE Student Chapter on 6th & 7th November, 2015 By Mr. A.Praveen Kumar & Mr. Maqbul, Graphic Designer, TCS, Hyderabad for II B.Tech I Sem Students.
- Four-days Training Program on “App Development- Android” Conducted under CSI Student Chapter for III & IV B.Tech I sem students By Mr. Y.Naveen Reddy, Senior Android Developer, Coign, Hyderabad From 21st To 25th September, 2015
- Guest Lecture On Java Programming Conducted On 15th March, 2014 for II B.Tech II Semester students.
- 2-DAY WORKSHOP ON IBM WORKLIGHT Conducted on 20th and 21st March,2014 By Mr.Yuktesh, IT Specialist, Academic Initiative, IBM.
- One-DAY WORKSHOP ON Software Testing Conducted on 26th July,2014 By Mr.Jocy Mathew, from Cognizant Technology Solutions,Hyderabad for IV B.Tech I sem students.
- One-DAY WORKSHOP ON Python Conducted on 19th September,2014 By Mr. G.L.Venkateswarlu, from CMC Pvt Ltd.,Hyderabad for III & IV B.Tech II Sem students.
- Seminar on Personality Development Conducted on 6th September,2014 By Mr T.V.Ramaiah, Personality Development Trainer for III & IV B.Tech II Sem students.
- Three-Day Training Program was conducted for B.Tech II year II Sem students on Windows Phone App Development by Mr.Ravindra Sharma from Edu-Kinect.
Hall Ticket No.
|1||13H61A1216||CHODAVARAPU V S SRI PRANAV||Osmosys Software Sloutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|2||13H61A1225||KALLA SAI KIRAN||Osmosys Software Sloutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|4||13H61A1239||VALIAH SAMEER PUSUNURU||CYIENT Ltd.|
Hall Ticket No.
Hall Ticket No.
|1||12H65A1201||Datla. Shiva Kumar Varma||Emergent IT Solutions, Hyd|
|2||11H61A1224||K. Sri Vasanthi Priyanka||Emergent IT Solutions, Hyd|
|3||11H61A1219||K. Kapila||Emergent IT Solutions, Hyd|
|4||11H61A1216||Gurram. Swadeep Kumar||Emergent IT Solutions, Hyd.|
|S.NO||H.NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||BRANCH||COMPANY NAME|
|4||12H61A1233||M SIVA SAI YADAV||IT||Cyient|
|10||11H61A1204||ALURI CHANDRA DIVYA MANASA||IT||Tech Mahindra|
|11||12H61A1212||E TEJASHWINI||IT||Tech Mahindra|
|12||12H61A1230||MEDI VAISHNAVI||IT||Tech Mahindra|
|13||12H61A1213||ERUGU UDAY KUMAR||IT||TSPSC|
|14||11H61A1204||ALURI CHANDRA DIVYA MANASA||IT||C3i HealthCare Connections|
|15||12H61A1212||E TEJASHWINI||IT||C3i HealthCare Connections|
|16||12H61A1230||MEDI VAISHNAVI||IT||C3i HealthCare Connections|
|19||12H61A1216||GADDAM AKHILESH REDDY||IT||HCL|
|21||12H61A1220||J SAI KRISHNA||IT||HCL|
|23||12H61A1233||M SIVA SAI YADAV||IT||HCL|
|36||11H61A1204||ALURI CHANDRA DIVYA MANASA||IT||Amazon|
|38||12H61A1212||E TEJASHWINI||IT||Sutherland Global Services|
|39||12H61A1232||MOUNICA GOUD||IT||Sutherland Global Services|
|40||11H61A1204||ALURI CHANDRA DIVYA MANASA||IT||Sutherland Global Services|
|41||12H61A1205||BEGARI NAGARAJ||IT||Sutherland Global Services|
|44||12H61A1249||TANDALE VARSHA||IT||TECH MAHINDRA|
Click on below Image for more information..
ISTE ( Indian Society for Technical Education )
Indian Society For Technical Education aims at improving the standard of Technical Education in India. It is head quartered at New Delhi, and spreads its branches across the country.The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making Society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. CVSR college of Engineering is a renowned member of ISTE and runs ISTE chapter and ISTE student Chapter .
The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organizations. Being the only national organization of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, CTE / DST / MIT / State Governments are well associated with the ISTE for programmes relating to technical education.
IEEE ( Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers )
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
IEEE Student Branches are established at universities and colleges around the world. Within IEEE, activities are organized geographically by Region and local section.
CSI ( Computer Society Of India )
The CVSR CSI chapter formed in 2008, the CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path. Today, the CSI has 70 chapters all over India, 418 student branches, and more than 90000 members including India’s most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians.
The mission of the CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT professionals, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. The CSI is also working closely with other industry associations, government bodies and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT advancement ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.
ACM(Association for Computing Machinery)
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is a U.S.-based international learned society for computing. It was founded in 1947 and is the world’s largest and most prestigious scientific and educational computing society. Its headquarters are in New York City.
The objectives of the organization are to foster an involvement in the awareness of the development of the general computing environment. Its membership is more than 100,000.ACM is organized into over 170 local chapters and 35 Special Interest Groups (SIGs), through which it conducts most of its activities.Additionally, there are over 500 college and university chapters. The first student chapter was founded in 1961.
WELCOME TO ANURAG – IT ALUMNI
Please click here to download the “Alumni Survey Form”.Click Here
Fill the Survey form and send a scan copy of the same to :email@example.com
OR, you can personally submit the survey form to HOD, IT dept., at the college.
Your suggestions will help us for the betterment of students.
NULL STUDENT BRANCH
Welcome to the Null Student Branch;
Null Information Security student branch was formed in the year 2015 by the Mr.P B Surya Subhash, 2nd Year CSE pioneered and started the branch under the esteemed leadership of Dr.G.Vishnu Murthy, Professor & Head, Dept of CSE and Mr.B. Ravi Raju, Assistant Professor,Dept of IT.
Contact No : 7032929080
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Year||Incharge Name||E-Mail Id||Phone No|
|IV-I||Mr. Ravi Raju||Ravirajuit@cvsr.ac.in||9848171600|