This workshop was conducted for student’s of III year CSE and around 120 students were participated. Mr.P.Ram, Consultant Software Architect delivered lecture during this session.
About the Speaker :
14 + years experience in the development and implementation of integrated systems in various positions of increasing responsibility and scope from software programming to management. Experience in Software Architecture and Project Management. Extensive experience in process engineering and project leadership. Worked in different countries including USA and UK.
Companies worked for: Datamatics, Value Labs, Verizon, Texas, Schnieder Electric & Involved in developing large scale application design and development to domestic and international clients.
During this workshop P. Ram discussed about
- Realtime attacks on E-Commerce transactions.
- Protection from proxy e-mails
- Checking http when doing any business or money transactions
- Level of protection before and after 10 years
- How to prevent spyware ?
- How to check mails and prevent system from viruses.