Anurag training and placement division is ranked among the best in South India and has an impressive placement record in reputed organizations. The role of the Training & Placements division is to provide adequate training to enable students industry ready and offer placement assistance by inviting several industrial partners.
The Training and Placement division ensure to:
- provide comprehensive training to all students in-line with the company requirements
- deliver guest lectures from industrial experts to inculcate industry exposure to students
- facilitate interactions between the institution and industry
- create employment opportunities for the students
- maximize the number student placements through on-campus placement
- liaison with industry
Role of the Training & Placements division is to provide adequate training to enable students to become industry ready and offer placement assistance by inviting several industries.
- Training is the core of the employability scheme. The Training and Placement division is responsible to liaise with industry partners to get timely inputs on their human resource requirements.
- Based on the inputs, a detailed training plan has to be prepared. The training can be done in Technical, Behavioral, Foundations in Mathematics, Domain and other required areas as notified by the recruiter from time-to-time.
- The training can be rollout to students starting from the 1st year of their study till they get a job opportunity. For reference, English, behavioral trainings can be initiated during 1st year of their study and can continue till the end of 2nd year. During 3rd year, they can be trained on Mathematical skills and Technical skills. During, 4th year students can be trained on Presentation skills, Group discussions, articulation skills, Mock interviews and other industrial training sessions.
Training Philosophy is to:
- Plan, deploy and rollout training programs which include, Technical Skills, Soft skills, domain skills, Campus Recruitment training, etc., from the 4th semester of B. Tech and 2nd semester of M. Tech / PG programs
- Emphasize on practicing values, ethics, corporate culture
- Provide Company specific training and Just-in-time training
- Integrate the Curriculum with required courses
Training Courses integrated with Curriculum
Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude – I
English for Life Skills
Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude – II
Essential English and Employability Skills (Elective)
English language communication skills
Business English (Elective)
Advanced communication skills
Soft skills and Personality Development