Anurag’s Training and Placement division is ranked among the best in South India and has an impressive placement record in reputed organizations. The role of the Training & Placements division is to provide adequate training to enable students industry ready and offer placement assistance by inviting several industrial partners of repute.
The Training and Placement division ensure to:
- provide comprehensive training to all students in-line with the company requirements
- Invite industrial experts to deliver lectures
- facilitate interactions between the institution and industry
- create employment opportunities for the students
- maximize the number student placements through on-campus placement drives
- liaison with industry
Role of the Training & Placements division is to:
- Training is the core of the employability scheme. The Training and Placement division is responsible to liaise with industry partners in order to get timely inputs on human resource requirements.
- Based on the inputs, a detailed training plan has to be prepared. The training can be done in Technical, Behavioral, Programming and Logic building, Foundations in Mathematics, Domain and other required areas as notified by the recruiter from time-to-time.
- The training can be roll-out to students starting from the 1st year of their program till they get a job. For reference, English, behavioral trainings can be initiated during 1st year of their study and can continue till the end of 2nd year. During the 3rd year, they can be trained on Mathematical and Technical skills. During, 4th year students can be trained on Presentation skills, Group discussions, articulation skills, other industrial training sessions and Mock interviews can be conducted.
Training Philosophy is to:
- Plan, deploy and roll-out training programs which include, Technical Skills, Soft skills, domain skills, Campus Recruitment training, etc., from the 4th semester of B. Tech and 2nd semester of M. Tech / MBA programs
- Emphasize on practicing values, ethics, corporate culture
- Provide Company specific training and Just-in-time training
- Integrate the Curriculum with required courses