Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CS&SE)program provides the students an ability to design a hardware/software system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints. The program is designed with strong industry linkage to make students industry-ready and offer students adequate flexibility to pursue electives and projects of their choice.
- PEO1: Be able to employable as software professionals in reputed industries
- PEO2: Be able to analyze the problems by applying the principles of computer science, mathematics, and scientific investigation and to design and implement industry accepted solutions using latest technologies
- PEO3: Be able to work productively in supportive and leadership roles on multidisciplinary teams with effective communication and team work skills with high regard to legal and ethical responsibilities.
- PEO4: Be able to embrace lifelong learning to meet ever changing developments in computer science
- PO1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialisation for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet t h e specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with t h e society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of t h e engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Recognise the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. The POs formulated for each programme by the institute must be consistent with the NBA’s Graduate Attributes.. The POs must foster the attainment of the PEOs.
- PSO1: The ability to understand, analyze and develop software solutions
- PSO2: The ability to apply standard principles, practices and strategies for software development
- PSO3: The ability to become Employee, Entrepreneur and/or Life Long Leaner in the domain of Computer Science.
- Trainee Software Engineer
- Assistant System Engineer
- Associate System Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Associate Engineer
- Development Analyst
- Graduate Trainee
- Mobile application developer-
- Software tester
- Software Developers
- Cyber Security Technologist
- System Designer
- System Analyst
- Networking Engineers
- Junior Software Developers
- Customer Service Associate
- Business Trainee
- ELearning Designer
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
- International Business Machines Corporation(IBM)
- Infosys Limited
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Accenture Inc
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Acer Inc
- Dell Inc
- MindTree Limted
- Value Labs Limited
- Hewlett-Packard Inc
- Wipro Enterprises
- Techmahindra Limited
- CapGeminiTechnologies Services Limited
- Microsoft Corporation
- TA Digital
- Amazon Group
- CTRLS Limited
- Toshiba Corporation
- TechimaxPvt Limited
- TA Digital Limited
- Cisco Pvt Limited
- MTX Group