Electronics and Communication Engineering aims to build smart electronic systems using intelligent computing and communication technologies for better living. It focuses on the fundamental study of electronic devices & circuits, signals & systems, electromagnetics, control systems, principles of communication and enables the learners to acquire expertise in any one of the areas namely VLSI design, Digital Signal Processing, Embedded systems & IoT, AI & machine learning, mobile communication networks, robotics & automation. Electronics and Communication Engineering Department has the most advanced and aesthetically created infrastructural facilities in the campus which includes an exclusive auditorium, a department library and R & D facilities. A wide range of value added courses in latest technologies, training for innovative project development and outcome based educational processes ensure that the students learning process is participative and purely experiential. The faculty expertise and research culture helps the students to come up with best possible technology solutions.
- PEO1: The graduates should have a solid foundation of conceptual knowledge in mathematics, sciences and basic engineering and other support courses that are requisites for understanding the core subjects of the curriculum.
- PEO2: The graduates should have the professional competency in cutting edge technologies and skills to handle modern tools to solve complex technological problems and become proficient in research, design and development of products, processes and systems as may be required in their career in Electronics engineering in a global scenario.
- PEO3: The graduates should be endowed with professionalism, ethical behavior, effective communication skills, spirit of teamwork, multidisciplinary approach and ability to relate engineering issues to broader social and environmental issues.
- PEO4: The graduates should have the inbuilt capacity for lifelong learning to keep updated constantly with emerging technologies and tools and create a niche for themselves and the institute attracting high demand for employability in the area of their choice in industry, in research, in academics or as an entrepreneur.
- PO1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialisation for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet t h e specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PSO1: An ability to understand the basic concepts of electronic devices and apply them in the design and implementation of circuits and systems in various areas, like Electronic Instrumentation, Microwave and Communication systems, Digital Signal processing, VLSI, automation, Embedded systems etc.
- PSO2: Design and implementation of functional blocks of both hardware and software for solving complex Electronics and communication engineering problems.
- PSO3: To have a successful career in organizations or as an Entrepreneur in the Field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Open Elective – I
Open Elective – II
Open Elective – III
- Electronics Engineer
- Field Test Engineer
- Network Planning Engineer
- Electronics and Communications Consultant
- Customer Support Engineer
- Electronics Technician
- Associate Firstline Technician
- Research and Development Software Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Senior Sales Manager
- system support
- Technical Director
- Programmer Analyst
- Software Engineer
- System Architect
- System Designer
- Software Engineer
- Software coding
- Design and testing
- IT Analyst
- Data Center Support Specialist
- Data Quality Manager
- Application Developer
- Applications Engineer
- Associate Developer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Systems Manager
- Computer Support Specialist
- Application Support Analyst
- Senior System Analyst
- IT Manager
- Management Information Systems Director
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Veda IIT
- Texas Instruments
- National Instruments
- Samsung Electronics
- LG Electronics
- Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- Bosch Ltd
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- HCL Technologies
- Hewlett Packard
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Wipro Limited
- Tech Mahindra
- Mind Tree
- Hinduja Global Solutions
- HCL Technology
- Value Labs
- Zenq IT Service Solutions
- Volue momentum
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- BSNL JTO
- AAI(Airport Authority of India)
- STEEL PLANT
- Indian Railway
- Indian Airforce
- TS GENCO
- TS TRANSCO
- Steel Plant