ANURAG WELCOME CENTER
Located at Venkatapur ,Ghatkesar Anurag Welcome Center is designed to welcome and inform prospective students, parents and thousands of Hyderabad area visitors. Visitor Relations student and professional staff are on hand to greet, provide information and lead general campus tours.
At Anurag you’ll experience the traditional college campus: eateries, residence halls, academic buildings, libraries, and research facilities. But its natural beauty—the nearby lake and gardens—set the campus apart from others. If you’re looking for a city-campus feel, Anurag offers that, too. Collegetown is a short walk away and boasts award-winning restaurants and shops of all kinds.
WHAT TO DO
Many of our visitors are prospective undergraduate or graduate students. If you’re thinking of applying to Anurag (or if you already have) we recommend spending at least a half-day visiting the Anurag campus, attending an information session or campus tour. If you have more time, or are visiting for any other reason, you might like to visit the following places:
- Engineering center
- Academic Calender- Academic deadlines, holidays, and other important dates
- Summer Session- Learn more about our hundreds of summer courses.
- Visiting-Schedule a tour of the Morningside campus
- Commencement- University-wide commencement information
- Anurag Data- A statistical snapshot of the University