To be a leading university that provides transformative education and research to create leaders and innovators of tomorrow and to expand frontiers of knowledge for the betterment of society.
To prepare students to think creatively, broadly, critically and create an ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship from which the leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge.
To create an interdisciplinary ambience to understand and solve real-world problems thereby contributing to the growth of the nation and humanity.
To build relationship with industry, research organizations and academia to strengthen the ecosystem.
Integrity, Diversity, Excellence, Learning for Life, Empathy, and Inclusion
- Integrity: The University will adhere to the ethics and morals in all its activities and they shall be carried out with honesty and transparency
- Diversity: We recognize and celebrate the similarities and differences in our students, staff, communities, services, programs, and ideas. We value diversity because it promotes learning, enriches our relationships, and enhances our ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellence: The University is committed to excellence in all spheres of its activities, and through internal and external reviews, will work towards continuous improvement. The University will recognise exceptional efforts through awards and honours.
- Learning for Life: We focus on learning skills of the students and prepare them for lifelong learning to gain knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to the rapidly changing world.
- Empathy: An awareness of the conditions of the disadvantaged sections of our society and contributions towards solution of their problems will form an integral part of the research and education programmes of the University.
- Inclusiveness We adopt an inclusive approach to make education affordable and accessible to all the sections of society, while giving highest importance to the merit. We also adopt an inclusive approach to include the qualified members from all sections of the society as the faculty and staff members of the University.
- Environment friendly: University is committed to environment protection. We sensitise our stakeholders and reach out and help the communities in maintaining and sustaining the environment