Tejasri received a Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2010 from Saradha College of Pharmaceutical sciences affiliated to ANU, Narasaraopet, Guntur, AP &Master of Pharmacy in 2012 from Mother Teresa College of Pharmacy affiliated to OU, Hyderabad. She worked as an Assistant Professor in department of pharmaceutical chemistry from 2013 to 2015 in JNUH affiliated colleges and actively involved in teaching and research activates before appointing in Anurag Group of Institutions. In 2015 she joined the department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry as Assistant professor, at Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. She is teaching various pharmacy subjects to UG course, and actively involved in research.She guided more than 20pharmacy graduates in their academic research projects. She is mentoring for B Pharm students and guiding them to progress and excel in their curricular and co-curricular activities.Life member of the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI).
Tejasri’s research interest revolves around Organic synthesis, natural products, analogs and prodrugs, symmetry concepts, Organometallic chemistry, NMR spectroscopy design and synthesis of novel drug molecules from various methodologies. Some of her research exposure and skills to note are:
Design and synthesis of novel Drugs by Conventional and Microwave Assisted Synthesis.
Molecular characterization of protein-drug interactions employing X-ray crystallography
High-Throughput and Fragment Screening, Lead Optimization.
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry I
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry II
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry III
Medicinal Chemistry I
Medicinal Chemistry II
Medicinal Chemistry III
- Teja Sri A et.al, New RP-HPLC method development and validation for Simultanious Estimation of Vildagliptin and Metformin HCl in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 8(11);1111-1121;2019;2278 – 4357.
- Teja Sri A et.al, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Some Novel 2-Cyclic Amine Benzothiazole Derivatives. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 5(4);2635-2643;2018;2349-7750.
- Teja Sri A et.al, Determination of Carsiprodol in Human Plasma by Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 7(1);2017;2278-4357.
- Teja Sri A et.al, Microwave assisted synthesis and anti microbialactivity of some novel benzthiazolopyrazoloquinoxaline compounds. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 6(7);2017;2278-4357.
- Teja Sri A et.al, Anti-diarrheal activity of hydro alcoholic extracts of leaves of CATHARANTHUS PUSILLUS in rats. World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences. 6(6);1093-1099;2017;2278-4357.
- Teja Sri A et.al, Study of the CNS Activities of Mimosa Pudica Linn In Animal Model. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 4(03);760-764;2017;2349-7750.
- Teja Sri A et.al, In-Vivo Anthelmenthic Activity of Various Extracts of Eclipta Alba Leaves.International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.2(2); 32-35;2017;2455-8095.
- Teja Sri A et.al,Bioanalysis of riluzole in human plasma by a sensitive LC-MS/MS method and its application to a pharmacokinetic study in South Indian subjects. Analytical Methods 6 (13), 4823-4830.
- Teja Sri Aet.al,Microwave assisted synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some novel quinoxaline compounds. International Journal of Pharma Sciences 3 (1), 142-146.
Selected Awards & Honors:
- Presented a paper in Oral Session & won 2nd prize entitled “Synthesis and Anti Microbial Evaluation of 2-Cyclic Amine Substituted Benzothiazole” in “DRAVYAKA 2017, A 8th National Level Conference held at Geethanjali College of Pharmacy on 10th-11th March 2017.
- 2006- D. Pharmacy from Bapatla College of Pharmacy, Bapatla.
- 2010- B. Pharmacy (Pharmacognosy) from Saradha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences affiliated to ANU, Narasaraopet, Guntur.
- 2012- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) fromMother Teresa College of Pharmacy affiliated to OU, Hyderabad.