Azmath Farhana Received her Bachelor of Pharmacy from Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2011, Masters in Pharmacology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad in 2013. She had started her career as an Assistant Professor from School of Pharmacy, Anurag University in the month of January, 2014. She is registered for Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacology with Osmania University in March, 2017. She is a Life Member of Professional society Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS).
Her research interest surrounds Cardio Vascular Diseases (CVD)-life style disorder, Peptic ulcers which is very common in the teenage students due to their improper food habits, Osteoporosis a common problem in postmenopausal women, major Inflammatory problems like Pancreatitis, Hepatitis, Nephritis etc. Her major goal is Identifying a new/novel endogenous factor and signalling mechanism where these diseases progress can suppress.
Azmath Farhana has taught undergraduates of pharmacy various interesting subjects like Human Anatomy and Physiology (HAP), Anatomy Physiology and Health Education (APHE), Anatomy physiology and Pathophysiology (APP), Hospital Pharmacy (HP), Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence (PJ). She also taught Pharm.D graduates HAP, Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Community Pharmacy (CP), Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence (PJ). She conducted laboratory practical sessions in HAP, Pharmacology, APP, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry.
- Azmath Farhana et.al., Assessment Of Ocimum Sanctum To Normalize The Estrous Cycle In Letrazole Induced Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Female Wistar Rats, 2018, World.J.Pharm.Res, 7(14) 907-919, ISSN 2277– 7105.
- Narender Boggula, Swetha Reddy Naram Reddy, Teja Sri Alla, Azmath Farhana, Phytochemical evaluation and in vitro anti bacterial activity of dried seeds of Abrus Precatarious 2017, Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 44(1), Pages: 101-107 ISSN 0976 –044X.
- 2017-till date: Research Scholar at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Osmania University.
- 2011-2013: Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacology, Lalitha College of Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- 2007-2011: Bachelor of Pharmacy, Unity College of Pharmacy, Osmania University, Bhongir.