She has 4 years of teaching experience and working as an assistant professor, pursuing Ph.D in GITAM School of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam. She published many research and review articles and a Practical hand book Instrumental Analytical Methods. She is a Life time member of APTI & ISRD.
Analytical method development and validation of pharmaceutical substances
formulations by hyphenated techniques
Stability indicating method development and validation
Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques.
- Method development and validations of apixaban in bulk and its formulations by UV-spectroscopy (area under curve), International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2019, Vol. 10(3), 1387-1391.
- Estimation Of Heavy Metals In Different Brands Of Amlodipine Besylate Tablet Dosage Forms By Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), International Research Journal Of Pharmacy, 2019, Vol. 10(9), 98-104.
- Validated RP-HPLC method for estimation of daclatasvir in tablet dosage form, International Journal of Advanced Research and Development, 2018, Vol. 3(2), 1170-1174.
- Validation of RP-HPLC method for the estimation of dolasetron in injection, International Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences, 2018, Vol. 8(2), 210-217.
- Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for estimation of perindopril erbumine in pharmaceutical dosage form, European Journal of Biomedical and pharmaceutical research, 2018, Vol. 5(3), 382-386.
- Validation of stability indicating lc-ms assay method for determination of pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate, World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 2017, Vol. 6(1), 1413-1426.
- Method development and validation of montelukast by using LC-MS/MS, European journal of pharmaceutical and medical research, 2017, Vol. 4(8), 335-341.
- Method development and validation of metformin by using reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography, World journal of pharmaceutical research, 2017, Vol. 6(8), 1725- 1735.
- Simultaneous determination of lamivudine, zidovudine and nevirapine by using reverse-phase high performance liquid chromatography. World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 2016, Vol. 5(12), 1538-1548.
- Development and validation of amoxicillin and clavulanate by using lc-ms method, World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 2016, Vol. 6(1),1540-1554.
- A review on floating drug delivery systems, IJPRD, 2013, Vol 4(11), 001-016.
- A review on transdermal drug delivery system, International Journal of Universal Pharmacy and Bio Sciences, 2013, Vol 2(2), 46-78.
- B. Pharmacy 2013 -Princeton College of Pharmacy, Affiliated to Jawaharlal NehruTechnological University, Hyderabad
- M. Pharmacy 2015 – (Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance): Centre for PharmaceuticalSciences, JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Ph.D :Gitam Institute of pharmacy, Visakhapatnam, registered in 2019.