Dr.Ananda Kumar Chettupalli, working as an Associate Professor, in Department of Pharmaceutics, Anurag University. He has a total of 8 years of teaching and research experience.He is a Life time Senior Member in Hong Kong CBEE Society-101496, 2018, APTI Member: AM/LM-582 Registered in the year 2017, APP:APP/TG/LM-080/18 Registered in the year 2018. He published 3 Text Books and 2 Book Chapter; he got 25 research publications in reputed national and international journals. He got best poster award in Innopharma-3 at Goa. He published 1 patent and filed 3 Indian patents; he presented several papers in reputed national and international conferences, workshops, and symposium. He guided 25 PG students and guiding 1 research scholar.
Novel and Targeted Drug Delivery Systems – Developing Liposomes, Niosomes, Microspheres
Transdermal drug delivery systems
Drug delivery systems for Ocular drug delivery
Poly herbal drug formulations and Nasal drug delivery systems
Bio-pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
Novel Drug Delivery systems
Targeted Drug Delivery Systems.
- An Article on “Nanocrystals: Characterization Overview, Applications in Drug Delivery, and Their Toxicity Concerns. Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation 28 September 2020.
- Manda Ram Mohan, Garige Baba Shankar Rao, BoggulaNarender, ChettupalliAnanda Kumar,PragadaVenkateswaraRao, VasudhaBakshi. Indian medicinal plants used as immune-modulatory agents: A review International Journal of Green Pharmacy 2019; 13 (4): 312.
- ChettupalliAnanda Kumar, JadiRajendra Kumar, RamshettiRajendra Prasad, Bakshi Vasudha. “Formulation Development and Evaluation of Allopurinol Solid Dispersions by Solvent Evaporation Technique”. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics, 10(4): 168-171, 2018.
- Ananda Kumar. Chettupalli, Vasudha. B, Krishna Sanka. “Evaluation of Anti Hyperlipidemic Activity of Medicinal Plant, Argyreia Nervosa Burn.FInHyperlipidemic Rats”. J Global Trends Pharm Sci. 8(1): 3577 – 3583, 2017.
- Ananda Kumar. Chettupalli,Vasudha. B, Krishna Sanka. “Preparation and In – Vitro Evaluation of Glyburide Fast Dissolving Tabletsby Using Solid Dispersion Technique” Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 44(1); 108-111, 2017.
- Ch. Ananda Kumar, G. Rama Krishna, K. China Venkanna “Dissolution Enhancement of Carvedilol by using Surfactant as a coating material” Paripex – Indian journal of research 5 (12); 14-16, 2016.
- PragathiCh, Mahesh Kumar S, Ananda Kumar CH, Praveen Kumar. “Research on ADR in in-patients using Naronji’s and who scale: A basic necessity for better therapeutic outcomes and rational drug use” International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4 (1); 1-2, 2014.
- Ch. Ananda Kumar, T. Kirankumar, N. GyanajyothireddyPharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Pharmacological aspects of the leaf of ficusracemosa (linn) moraceae, international journal of research in pharmaceutical and Nano Sciences. 2(1): 68-77, 2013.
- R.V.V. NarendraBabu, M.Prathap, P. VenkateswaraRao, A.M.S. Sudhakar Babu, CH. Ananda Kumar “Development and optimizations of Ciprofloxacin HCL hallow microspheres by using factorial design”. IJRPNS 1(2), 202-218, 2012.
Selected Awards& Honors:
- CSIR-Travel Grant. International Conference in Bulgaria 27th May – 03 June 2019. Ch. Ananda Kumar Presented Paper entitled “Screening of Alcoholic and Aqueous Sample of MussaendaErythrophylla in Albino Rats: Preclinical Diuretic Activity, Isolation, Characterization and identification of phytoconstituents” ICNPU 2019.
- Best teacher awarded in the academic year 2015 in Andhra University affiliated colleges.
- 2010-B. Pharmacy from Nirmala College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Affiliated to AcharyaNagarjuna University,Mangalagiri
- 2012- M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics from A.M. Reddy College of Pharmacy, Affiliated to AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
- 2016 – Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences from ShriJagdishprasadJhabarmalTibrewala University, Rajasthan