He has a doctorate from The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, a premier university for the English language education and research in India. He specializes in Linguistics and Phonetics. He has been teaching English for two years. He is teaching English, Soft skills and Personality Development.
Linguistics, Forensic linguistics, English Language Teaching, English Literature, Second Language Acquisition, etc.
English grammar, Prose, Soft skills, communication skills, Personality development etc.
- Imitation of the Voice – An Acoustic Study- International Journal of Science and Research /1176-1178.- ISSN: 2319-7064.
- Realisation of the Past tense markers and the Plural markers of English spoken by the Pharmacy students of Telugu States (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research/281-290. ISSN: 2277-7881
- Segmental Features of English Spoken by the Students of III Year B.Pharmacy in Telugu States of India (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh). – Literary Quest/132-144. UGC No: 49037/ ISSN: 2349-5650.
- Defricativisation in Tamil-English International Journal of English Language, Literature and Humanities/53-59. UGC No:43979. ISSN: 2321-7065.
- Defricativisation in Telugu-English International Journal of Linguistics and Literature/23-28. ISSN: 2319-3964.
- ICT for better English accent Effective use of ICT for Effective Teaching and Learning/ Pragma Publications/ 5-8.ISBN: 9789384845162.
- Promoting English spoken through the transcription in the teachers of B.Ed. curriculum in Telangana – A phonetic study. Teacher Education Curriculum: Reflective Practices/Pragma Publications/ 178-179ISBN: 9789384845247.
- English teachers’ English- A phonetic study. ELT VIBES: International E-Journal for Research in ELT/65-70. ISSN: 2395-0595