He graduated in Commerce, post graduated in Management and Commerce. He did his Ph.D. (in Finance) from Department of Commerce and Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad. He has more than 20 years of teaching, 10 years of research and 11 years of administration experience. He has published a Book, Book chapter and 17 research papers in International, National Journals and Conferences. Presently, he is working as Assistant Professor in School of Management, Coordinator for UBA and MGNCRE, Govt. of India. Programme Coordinator for NSS Cell and CTO for 2(T)AirSqn(Tech) NCC. He is a life member of ICA, IAA, TCA and IRA. He is an editorial member of NRJP Journal. He is also working as Co-Principal Investigator for DST funded project with a grant of Rs. 30,85,515 from DST SEED STI Hub for SC Community in March-2021.
- Banking and Financial Technology.
- Information Systems Audit in Banking.
- Behavioral Finance & Fin tech.
- Financial Markets.
- Blockchain Technology.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Asset Pricing.
- Financial Accounting.
- Corporate Finance.
- International Finance.
- Cost and Management Accounting.
- Project Finance.
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management.
- Entrepreneurial Finance.
- Behavioral Finance.
- Dr.C.Mallesha (2020) “Cyber Crime and Cyber Security in Indian Banking Sector”, Journal of Commerce, Economics & Computer Science (JCECS) (Peer-Reviewed) ISSN: 2395-7069 COSMOS Impact Factor: 4.964, Volume-06, No. 01, January-March, 2020, pp. 21-27.
- Dr.C.Mallesha (2020) “A Case Study on Perception Towards Online Payment Systems among Urban and Rural Customers”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Commerce, Management & Social Science (IJARCMSS) (Peer-Reviewed) ISSN: 2581-7930, CIF: 2.965, Volume-03, No. 01, January – March, 2020, pp. 196-20.
- C.Mallesha and S.Haripriya (2019) “A Study on Block Chain Technology in Banking Sector”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Commerce, Management & Social Science (IJARCMSS) (Peer-Reviewed) ISSN : 2581-7930, General Impact Factor 0.9063, COSMOS Impact Factor 2.965, Volume-02 , Issue-03, July – September, 2019, pp. 123-132.
- C.Mallesha (2018) “Impact of Blockchain Technology on Banking Sector”, Journal of Banking, Information Technology and Management (JBITM)(Approved and Listed by UGC with ISSN No. 0972-902X), Impact Factor: 4.876, Vol.15, No.02, July-December-2018.
- C.Mallesha (2015) “Internet Banking Frauds in India-An analysis”, International Journal of Business Quantitative, Economics and Applied Management Research(IJBEMR) (Peer-Reviewed), ISSN: 2349-5677, Vol-II, Issue: December, 2015, pp.281-289.
- Dr.C.Mallesha (2019) “Information Systems Audit in Banking Sector-A Study on SBI and ICICI Banks”, ISBN: 978-620-0-25439-9, Published by LAP Academic Publishing, Germany.
- C.Mallesha (2017) “Fraud Risk Management in Indian Banks-A Case Study of SBI Group of Banks”, Paper in book “Fraudulent Financial Practices in Indian Capital Markets- Issues and Concerns”, ISBN: 978-93-85518-05-8, Volume-II, Published by Vrinda Publishing House, Hyderabad.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Best Teacher Award for promoting quality education by Lions Clubs International-2019.
- National NSS Award by Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India-2017.
- State NSS Award by Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Telangana-2014.
- Indira Gandhi National NSS Award by Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India-2001.
- Sri SathyaSai Baba Gold Medal by Osmania University, Hyderabad -1999.
- 2019 Ph.D. in Finance from Department of Commerce & Management Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2014 MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh.
- 2007 MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2001 M.Com. (Master of Commerce) from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 1999 B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.