C. Nagamani received her B.Tech degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from JNTU in 2006. M. E Degree in Osmania University in 2009. She obtained her Ph.D from Osmania University in 2017. Got qulified in Faculty Eligibility Test in 2010. She published more than 20 papers in reputed national and international journals and presently she is working in Anurag group of instituitons.
Dr.C.Nagamani research intrests revolves around Industrial Drives & Control, Electric traction systems.
Dr.C.Nagamani has taught subjects related to Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Conrol Systems, Machine modelling and analysis, Power Semiconductor drives & Traction systems
- C. Nagamani, R. Somanatham “Design and Analysis of Drive System with Slip Ring Induction Motor for Electric Traction in India”, IJPEDS – Indonesia, Vol. 3, No.1, February 2015. pp. 374-382. ISSN No. 2088-8694. (S. No. 17409)
- C. Nagamani, R. Somanatham “A High Reliable Drive System for Electric Freight Locomotives of Indian Railways”, IJEE, Vol. 8, No.1, 2015. pp. 47-56. ISSN No. 0974-2158. (S. No. 16734)
- C. Nagamani, R. Somanatham “A High Reliable Drive System for Electric Passenger Locomotives of Indian Railways”, IJAR, Vol. 5, No.3, March 2015. pp. 37-40. ISSN No. 2249-555X.
- C. Nagamani, R. Somanatham “Design and Analysis of a Novel Slip-Power Recovery Scheme from Traction Motors”, IJMRAE, Vol. 7, No.1, January 2015. pp. 1-20. ISSN No. 0975-7074.
- C. Nagamani, R. Somanatham “An Alternative to Squirrel Cage Induction Motor for Electric Traction for Indian Railways – A Theoretical Cost Saving Approach”, IOSR-JEE, Vol. 9, No.4, July-Aug 2014. pp. 37-40. e-ISSN No. 2278-1676, p-ISSN No. 2320-3331
- C. Nagamani, R. Somanatham “Comparative performance of Squirrel Cage Motors on GTO and IGBT Drives for Electric Traction in India”, i-managers Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol.9, No. 1, July-Sep 2015, pp. 1-6, p-ISSN No. 0973-8835, e-ISSN No. 2230-7176.
- 2002-2006 B.Tech from JNTUH
- 2007-2009 M.E from OU
- 2011-2017 P.hD from OU