Dr. D Mohan Reddy received B.Tech from JNTU Hyderabad, M.E (PSE) from Government College of Technology & Ph.D from Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati,India and worked as a Professor and Head Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering in various organizations with overall 15 years of Teaching cum R&D Experience, Published 40+ International Papers. Also served as a Principal for a period of 5 yrs during his tenure at the university affiliated engineering college’s level. Currently serving as a Professor, EEE Dept. Anurag University from 02.01.2021 onwards. Also delivered expert lectures to the budding engineers of various organizations.
Dr D Mohan Reddy research interests revolves around Power Systems, Wireless power transfer technologies and associated issues, Electric vehicles.
Dr D Mohan Reddy has taught subjects related to Power Systems, Electrical Circuit Analysis, Electrical Machines & Electric Vehicles.
- T. V. Pruthvi, M. Kavitha, P. B. Bobba and D. Mohan Reddy, “Design of a Universal Wireless Charging System for Mobile and Laptop Applications,” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), IIT Madras, Chennai, India, 2018, pp.1-6.
- D. Mohan Reddy “A Critical Study on Campus Energy Monitoring System and Role of IoT,” got accepted for Publication in IEEE SEFET Jan./Feb. 2021. 978-1-7281-5681-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE.
- D. Mohan Reddy “A Handy Wireless Charging Prototype for Bio-medical Implantable Devices,” got accepted for Publication in IEEE SEFET Jan./Feb. 2021. 978-1-7281-5681-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE.
- D. Mohan Reddy and T. Gowrimanohar., “A Seven Level Cascaded Multilevel DSTATCOM for Compensation of Reactive Power and Harmonics Using PSCPWM and LSCPWM Techniques,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET), vol. 4, issue. 2, Mar. – Apr. 2013, pp.106-118.
- D. Mohan Reddy and T. Gowrimanohar, “Comparison of a Cascaded MLI based Distribution STATCOM and APF with various PWM Techniques for Compensation of Harmonics and Reactive Power using Modified Reference Frame Theory,” European journal of scientific research (EJSR), vol. 104, issue. 1, Jun. 2013, pp. 139-152.ISSN: 1450202X. EBSCO, ISI Impact factor:0.736.
- D. Mohan Reddy and T. Gowrimanohar, “Mitigation of Interruption &Voltage Sag, Swell Using A Cascaded Multi Based Dynamic Voltage Restorer,” International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research (IJEEER), vol. 3, issue. 2, Jun. 2013, pp. 153-170 .ISSN (Print): 2250-155X; E-ISSN:2278–943X.
- D. Mohan Reddy and T. Gowrimanohar, “Harmonics Mitigation and Switching loss reduction using Cascaded Multilevel Based Half Bridge and Full Bridge Inverter System,” International journal of Current Engineering & Technology (IJCET), vol. 3, issue. 2, Jun. 2013,ISSN:2277-4106
- D. Mohan Reddy and T. Gowrimanohar, “Harmonics Mitigation Under Various Loading Conditions Of PWM Current Controlled APF Using Intelligence Controller International Review of Automatic Control,” IREACO, Sep. 2013, vol. 6, N .5, Print ISSN: 1974 – 6059, E- journal ISSN: 1974 –6067.
- D. Mohan Reddy and T.Gowrimanohar, “Improved Dynamic Performance of Power Quality Using 9 – level DSTATCOM with DG Application,” JEE (Journal of Electrical Engineering), vol. 14, 2014, Edition:4.http://www.jee.ro/;ISSN:1582-4594.
- Mohan Reddy D., Gowri Manohar T. (2015) An Imperative Assessment of Fuzzy Based 11-Level DSTATCOM Operating Under IPD Modulation Scheme. In: Panigrahi B., Suganthan P., Das S. (eds) Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing. SEMCCO 2014. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 8947. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-20294-5_22. Online ISBN: 978-3-319-20294-5; • Print ISBN: 978-3-319-20293-8.
- D. Mohan Reddy “Influence of Advanced Multi-Carrier Modulation Scheme for 15-level multilevel inverter using ANFIS controller,” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol.9, issue. 11, Mar. 2016. www.indjst.org, DOI:10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i11/89296.
- P. Hemachandu, V.C. Veera Reddy, N. Kusuma, D. Mohan Reddy and P. Divya Prasad, “A Unique Tuning of PID Controller Using Particle Swarm Optimizer for Modern multilevel Inverter Fed Micro-grid System”, Springer Science + Business Media Singapore 2017, K.R.Attele et al. (eds.), Emerging Trends in Electrical, Communications and Information Technologies, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 394,pp. 415-424. DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-1540-3_44.
- 2000-2004: B.Tech from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyd,TS,India.
- 2004-2006: M.E from Government College of Technology,Coimbatore,TN,India.
- 2010-2015: Ph.D from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.AP,India.