Dr. G. Parthasarathi has completed B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool in 1994 and M. Tech (Industrial Engineering) from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi in 2001. He has received his PhD degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in 2011 under Quality Improvement Programme. Currently he is working as Associate Professor in the Mechanical Department of Anurag University, Hyderabad. Prior to this, he served as a professor at Vardhaman college of Engineering during 2017-2020 and at Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering, Mahabubnagar, from 2000-2017. He is a life member of ISTE.
Dr. Parthasarathi’s research interests include Supply chain management, Mathematical modeling, Optimization.
Dr. Parthasarathi has taught Engineering Graphics, Operations Research, Industrial Management, Management Science, Production Planning and Control, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Optimization. He also taught Advanced Optimization Techniques at Post-Graduate level.
- Parthasarathi, G., Sarmah, S. P., and Jenamani, M. (2010). Impact of price sensitive and stock dependent random demand on supply chain coordination. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 5(1), 72-80.
- Parthasarathi, G., Sarmah, S. P., and Jenamani, M. (2011). Supply chain coordination under retail competition using stock dependent price-setting newsvendor framework. Operational Research, 11(3), 259-279.
- Parthasarathi, G., Sarmah, S. P., and Jenamani, M. (2013). Combined contract for coordinating an RFID enabled supply chain. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 15(1), 95-122.
- Parthasarathi, G., Sarmah, S. P., and Jenamani, M. (2014). An integrated revenue sharing and quantity discounts contract for coordinating a supply chain dealing with short life-cycle products. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 38(15), 4120-4136.
- Natte Rajeev, M Sreenuraju, Bolisetti Vamshi, G. Parthasarathi (2019). Heat Transfer in Hairpin Heat Exchanger using Magnetite/Water Nanofluid. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(4), 7163-7166.
- B. Venkatesh, K. Sriker, T. Vijaybabu, G. Parthasarathi (2019). Wear behavior of Fe-Cr-V based hard facing alloy on ASTM A105 steel. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development 9(4), 995-1004.