He graduated and post graduated in CSE and did his Ph.D. from JNTU, Hyderabad. He has more than 20 years of teaching, research and administration experience. He has published around 80 research papers in International Journals and Conferences and one of his papers is placed in Cornell Computing Research Repository. He received Best Paper award for the research paper on “Trends in Image Representation using Picture Languages” and presently guiding scholars in the areas of Computer Vision, Big Data and Cyber Security.He is nominated as Executive Council Member for JNTUH in the year 2020.He is NBA Trained Trainer on Outcome Based Education (OBE). He attended Management Capacity Enhancement Program at IIM, Indore and Leadership Development Program by Dudley College, UK as part of UKIERI Initiative
- Computer Vision- Array Grammars- Specially Generation and Representation of connected patterns.
- Analytics- Data Collection, analysis and representation with special emphasis on IOT.
Systems and Social Media.
- Security- Block Chain Implementation of various applications.
- Programing and problem Solving
- Data Structures
- Software Engineering
- Software Project Management
- Employing Simple Connected Pattern Array Grammar for Generation and Recognition of Connected Patterns on an Image Neighborhood, International Journal on Graphics, Vision and Image Processing
- Frequent Pattern and High Utility Item Sets with Up –Tree Format in Distributed Data Mining, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering
- Analyzing Geo Social Media for Decision Making, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology
- Disease Predicting Infectious using Machine Learning and Big Data, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
- A Survey on Phishing and It’s Detection Techniques Based on Support Vector Method (SVM) and Software Defined Networking(SDN), International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology
Selected Awards and Honors
- Inspiring Faculty Award by Infosys – 2017
- Awards by TechNext India organized by CSI Mumbai Chapter in collaboration with FOSEE, IITBombay
- Best Head of the Department of the Year – 2018
- Distinguished Head of the Department of the Year-2017
- Awards by Computer Society of India(CSI)
- Longest Continuous SBC Award -2016-17
- Significant Contribution Award – 2016-17
- Active Youth Participation Award – 2015-16
- Longest Continuous SBC Award -2015-16
- Significant Contribution Award – 2015-16
- 2015 Ph. D in Computer Science and Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2003-2005 M. Tech (Software Engineering) with First class (7.35 CGPA) from Bharat University, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- 1992-1996 B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering) with First Class (68%) from Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, Karnataka.