Dr. Harish Pulluri is working as Associate Professor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering department at Anurag University. He received B.Tech and M.Tech degrees in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad, India in 2009 and 2012 respectively.He completed his doctoral studies at National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (H.P.), India in 2017. During his Ph.D, he served as Senate post graduate committee (SPGC) member from Jan, 2016 to Jun, 2017. He continued his research in Power System Optimization and Load Flow Studies. Dr. Harish has published his research in several international journals (like, IEEE Transactions, SCI, Scopus indexed) and attended various international conferences. He acted as a reviewer for various Elsevier and Springer Journals. He delivered expert talks in the ailed areas of power system. He also attended various faculty development programs throughout India.
Dr. Harish Pulluri research intrests are PowerSystem Operation and Control, Power System Analysis, Power System Optimization, Automatic Generation Control, Soft Computing Applications.
Dr. Harish Pulluri has taught subjects related to Electro Magnetic Fields, HVDC Transmission, Electrical Circuits, Power System Operation and Control.
- U.Mohan Rao, Harish Pulluri, N. Gouthamkumar, “Understanding the Aging Behaviour of Transformer Oil/Paper Insulation with Ester and Mixed Dielectric Fluids” IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 25(5), Oct, 2018 (SCI Expanded), IF. 1.41.
- Harish Pulluri, R. Naresh and Veena Sharma“An enhanced self-adaptive differential evolution based solution methodology for multiobjective optimal power flow”, Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier Science BV, vol. 54, pp. 229-245, 2017. (SCI Indexed)IF. 5.472.
- Harish Pulluri, R. Naresh and Veena Sharma “Application of stud krill herd algorithm for optimal power flow problems,” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Willey-Blackwell, DOI 10.1002/etep.2316. (SCI Indexed)IF. 1.692.
- Harish Pulluri, R. Naresh and Veena Sharma “A solution network based on stud krill herd algorithm for optimal power flow problems,” Soft Computing, Springer, DOI 10.1007/s00500-016-2319-3. (SCI Indexed)IF. 3.05.
- Vedik and Harish Pulluri “Reverse harmonic load flow analysis using an evolutionary technique”, SN Applied Sciences. Springer,Vol. 2(1), pp. 1-11, 2020(ESCI Indexed).
- 2005-2009: B.Tech degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad, India
- 2010-2012: M.Tech degree in Electrical Power Systemfrom JBIET, Hyderabad, Affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad, India.
- 2017: Doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (H.P.), India.