Dr. Jainendra Kumar Battineni has been awarded Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical sciences from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in 2019. He completed his graduation (B. Pharmacy) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2001 & post-graduation (M. Pharmacy-Pharmaceutical Chemistry) from Dr.M.G.R. Medical university in 2005. In total he has 15 years of experience in academic & industry. To his credit he has published research communications in various peer-reviewed journals. He participated in national and international conferences. He conducted FDP, symposiums and workshops at national level. He has been a life member in various associations such as APTI, IPA and AHC etc. The major research interest is focused on innovations in Medicinal Chemistry, Chemiinformatics and Food Analysis.
Design and synthesis of novel NCE’s for Antitubercular agents
Homology modeling and HTS of potential drug molecules against target
Evaluation of synthesized novel NCE’s for various biological activities
Chemistry of Natural Drugs
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry
Herbal and Cosmetic Analysis
- RacharlaSrikanth, B. Jainendra Kumar and GangarapuKiran. “Highly Efficient Stereoselective Synthesis of Beta Amino Acids by Asymmetric Method”, Rasayan J. Chem., 2019:12(1), 64-72, e-ISSN: 0976-0083.
- SantoshiPriyaDandamudi, Jainendra Kumar Battineni, VasudhaBakshi, HimabinduPeddapalli, NarenderBoggula. “Validated RP-HPLC method for estimation of daclatasvir in tablet dosage form”, International Journal of Advanced Research and Development, 2018:3(2), 1170-1174, ISSN: 2455-4030.
- Syed Ismail Jabiullah, Jainendra Kumar Battineni, VasudhaBakshi, NarenderBoggula.”Tinosporacordifolia: A medicinal plant: A review”, Journal of Medicinal Plnt Studies, 2018:6(6), 226-230, ISSN: 2320-3862.
- Jainendra Kumar Battineni, Praveen Kumar Koneti, VasudhaBakshi, NarenderBoggula. “Triterpenoids: A review”, International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018:3(2), 91-96.
- TejasriAlla, SwethaNaram Reddy, KavyaEsarapu, Jainendra Kumar Battineni, VasudhaBakshi. “Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Anti Microbial Activity of Some Novel BenzthiazoloPyrazoloQuinoxaline Compounds”, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2017:6(7), 1336-1345, ISSN: 2278-4357.
- Jainendra Kumar Battineni, NarenderBoggula, VasudhaBakshi. “Phytochemical Screening and Evaluation of Anti Emetic Activity of PunicaGranatum Leaves”, Europian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 2017:4(4), 526-532.
- NarenderBoggula, Swetha Reddy Naram Reddy, Teja Sri Alla, AzmathFarhana, JainendraBattineni, VasudhaBakshi. “Phytochemical Evaluation and In-vitroAnti Bacterial Activity of Dried Seeds of Abrusprecatorius”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 2017:44(1), 101-107,
- B. Jainendra Kumar, R. Sowjanya Kumar Reddy, P. RamyaDeepthi and VasudhaBakshi. “Phytochemical Screening and antiemetic activity of Leonatisnepetifolia leaves extract”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, 2016:6(7); 176-180.
- RachapalliSowjanya Kumar Reddy, BattineniJainendra Kumar, VasudhaBakshi. “Phytochemical Screening and antiemetic activity of Lepidagatiscristata root extract”, International Journal of Research in Pharmacology &Pharmacotherapeutics, 2014:3(4); 269-272
- AkifulHaque, M., Nasare, M., HasanAmrohi, S., Satish, J., Jainendra Kumar and PrakashDiwan, V. “Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for the Estimation of Racecadotril in Pharmaeutical Dosage form”, Journal of Cell and Tissue Research, 2012:12(2); 3141-3147.
- Amarender Reddy Gangu, Vijaya Kumar Bontha, VenkateshwarluLagishetty,PrasadGarepally, Jainendra Kumar B, MadhuBabu A, Rizwanulla K. “In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Curculigoorchioides”, Journal of Pharmacy and Practice, 2011:1(1);11-13.
- Rizwanuula, A.Madhubabu, B. Jainendrakumar, P.Srinivas, J.Ramesh, K.Ushanaik.“Preparartion and Evaluation of Oxacarbazepine Fast Dissolving Tablets”, International Journal of Pharma Professional’s Research, 2011:2(1), 201-205.
- 2001 – B. Pharmacy – V.V.Sangha’s TVM College of Pharmacy, Bellary.
- 2005 – M. Pharmacy – College of Pharmacy, SRIPMS, Coimbatore.
- 2019 – Ph. D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.