Dr. Jibitesh received Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela in 2012, Master of Technology (Thermal Science and Engineering) from NIT Agartala in 2014, and Completed Ph.D. (Production Engineering) in NIT Agartala in 2020. His initial academic appointment was at MEMS, Balasore in 2014 and worked till 2015. He then worked as Assistant in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology, Bhubaneswar from 2019 to 2020. He joined Department of Mechanical Engineering at Anurag University, as Assistant Professor in December 2020. Now serving as Assistant Professor, Core member of Science and Technology Innovation Center (STIC) and departmental research coordinator. He is a Life Member of Institute of Engineers (India) (MIE), International Association of Engineers, and Institute for Engineering Research and Publication. He is also the reviewer for numbers of international journals (SCI & SCIE).
IC engine combustion,
Homogeneous charge compression ignition,
Biodiesel and other biofuels,
Gaseous alternate fuels,
Internal Combustion Engine,
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines,
- Jibitesh Kumar, Panda, et al. “Performance and emission predictions of a CRDI engine powered with diesel fuel: A combined study of injection parameters variation and Box-Behnken response surface methodology based optimization.” Fuel (Elsevier) 290 (2021): 120069. (SCI, IF: 6.609)
- Panda, Jibitesh Kumar, et al. “Experimental analysis of performance and emission on DI diesel engine fueled with diesel-palm kernel methyl ester-triacetin blends: a Taguchi fuzzy-based optimization.” Environmental Science and Pollution Research (Springer) 25.22 (2018): 22035-22051. (SCI, IF: 4.223)
- Panda, Jibitesh Kumar, G. R. K. Sastry, and Ram Naresh Rai. “A Taguchi-fuzzy-based multi-objective optimization of a direct injection diesel engine fueled with different blends of Leucas zeylanica methyl ester and 2-ethylhexyl nitrate diesel additive with diesel.” Journal of Energy Resources Technology (ASME) 139.4 (2017): 042209 (SCI, IF: 2.903).
- Panda Jibitesh Kumar et.al. A Multi-objective optimization of output parameters of a single cylinder diesel engine running Methyl Esters and different additives: Taguchi-fuzzy based approach. Journal of Mechanical Engineering. Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 18(1), 53-72, 2021. (Scopus)
- Panda Jibitesh Kumar, et.al. “Emission studies on a direct injection diesel engine fueled with Karanja biodiesel using dimethyl carbonate as additive.” Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT) 12.12 (2021): 1226-1232. (Scopus).
- Jibitesh Kumar anda, Sastry, G. R. K., and Ram Naresh Rai. “A Comparative Investigation on DI Diesel by Using Different Blends of Diesel-Biodiesel-Additives: Performance and Emission Based Trade-off Analysis.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 1240. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2019. (Scopus).
- Panda Jibitesh Kumar, et.al. “Investigative Analysis of Thumba Biodiesel Blends in a Single Cylinder Four Stroke IDI CI Engine at Varying Loads.” In Advances in Interdisciplinary Engineering, pp. 807-812. (Springer), Singapore, 2019. (Scopus).
- Panda Jibitesh Kumar, et.al. “Performance and Emission analysis of optimal DEE blended Pongamia pinnata L. biodiesel fuelled to EGR coupled Low Heat Rejection (LHR) Diesel Engine.” In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 377, no. 1, p. 012164. (IOP Publishing), 2018. (Scopus).
- Panda Jibitesh Kumar, et.al. “Effect of fuel injection pressure, isobutanol and ethanol addition on performance of diesel-biodiesel fueled DI diesel engine. “Energy procedia (Elsevier) 66 (2015): 81-84. (Scopus).
- Panda Jibitesh Kumar, et.al. “A Study with Diesel Additives and Fish Methyl Ester on Diesel Engine at Full Load Condition.” In Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 789, pp. 179-183. Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 2015. (Scopus).
- 2020 Doctor of Philosophy in NIT, Agartala.
- 2014 Master of Technology in Thermal Science and Engineering from NIT Agartala.
- 2012 Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering), B.P.U.T Rourkela.