Dr.K. Madhusudan Reddy is the Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering. He obtained B.E. (Civil Engineering) from Nagpur University, Nagpur, M.E. (Geotechnical Engineering) from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, (U.P.) and PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. He was the faculty of CVR College of Engineering for over two and half years prior to joining Anurag University and Head of Civil Engineering Department at TKR Engineering College for the period of one year. He has both national and international papers to his credit including in ASCE Journal publications. He has also presented a Paper in Houston, TX, USA for 37th Annual conference on Deep Foundations. He has vast industrial experience of nine years in different specializations of Civil Engineering and involved in various projects located in different parts of the Country. Also He has teaching experience of about seven years. He has involved in the site execution of international project (National Highway Project of Sudan) in Sudan during the year, 2004 -2005. He pursued PhD as fulltime research scholar under MHRD fellowship. He is life member of Indian Geotechnical Society.
- Pile Foundations
- Slope Stability
- Ground Improvement
- Site Investigations
- Soil Structure Interaction
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Ground Improvement Techniques
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Soil Structure Interaction
- Engineering Mechanics
- Reddy, K.M. and Ayothiraman, R. (2015). “Experimental studies on behavior of single pile under combined uplift and lateral loads” Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE. Vol-141, Issue-7.
- Ayothiraman, R. and Reddy, K.M. (2014). “Model experiments on pile behavior in loose-medium dense sand under combined uplift-lateral loads” Geotechnical Special Publication: GSP No. 242, ASCE, 633-643.
Papers in International Conference
- Reddy, K.M. and Ayothiraman, R. (2012). “Experimental studies on behavior of single pile under combined uplift and lateral loads” Proceedings of 37th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations, Houston, TX, USA, 481-489.
- Ayothiraman, R and Reddy, K.M. (2014). “Model experiments on pile behavior in loose-meidum dense sand under combined uplift-lateral loads”. GeoShanghai 2014-International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering, Shanghai, China. ASCE, GSP 242, 633-643.
- Ayothiraman, R and Reddy, K.M. (2014). “Effect of Constant Uplift Load on Pile Behavior in Dense Sand under Lateral Load” Proceedings of 2nd Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering, ACE 2014, Singapore,122-127.
Papers in National Conference
- Reddy, K.M. and Ayothiraman, R. (2012). Effect of constant lateral load on pile behavior in sand under uplift load. Proceedings of Indian Geotechnical Conference, IGC-2012, IIT Delhi, Volume-I, 616-619.
- Reddy, K.M. and Ayothiraman, R. (2019). “Model studies on Single Pile subjected to combined uplift and lateral loading” Proceedings of GeoPractices 2019, JNTU Hyderabad.
- Ph.D. (Geotechnical Engineering), March 2015, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. New Delhi
- M.E. (Geotechnical Engineering), May 2002, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)
- B.E. (Civil Engineering), May 1998, KITS Ramtek, Nagpur University. (Maharashtra)