Dr. M. Santhosh received a PhD in Digital Image Processing from JNTU Anantapur in 2017. She has 20 years of teaching and research experience. She has started her career as an Assistant Professor in AITS, Rajampet in 1999 and currently working as an Associate Professor in the department of Electronics & Communications Engineering, Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. In addition she is serving as a Coordinator of the Industry Institute Interaction Cell for the department of ECE. She was a co-chair of International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education ICTIEE-2020, IUCEE and session chair & coordinator of Springer international Conference ICSCT-2019.
Dr. Santhosh research interests are in Digital Image Processing and Digital Signal Processing.
Dr. Santhosh teaching interests are focussed on Electronic Devices and Circuits, Analog Circuit Analysis, Pulse and Digital circuits, Integrated circuit applications, Signals and systems, Digital signal processing, Digital Image Processing
- M. Santhosh, Dr. B. Stephen Charles, Dr. M. N. Giri Prasad “Image Representation by First Generation Wavelets and Its Application to Compression”, CIIT International Journal of Digital Image Processing, Vol.5, No.6, June 2013, pp 281-286
- M. Santhosh, Dr. B. Stephen Charles, Dr. M. N. Giri Prasad “Representation of Image Data by New Lifting based Biorthogonal Wavelets and Its Application to Lossless Compression”, International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR), Vol.4, No.1, January 2014, pp 10-21
- M. Santhosh, Dr. B. Stephen Charles, Dr. M. N. Giri Prasad “Lossless Image Compression Using New Biorthogonal Wavelets”, Signal & Image Processing: An International Journal (SIPIJ), Vol.4, No.6, December 2013, pp 45-53
- M. Santhosh, Dr. B. Stephen Charles, Dr. M. N. Giri Prasad “Image Decomposition and Compression by using Lifting Scheme ”, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), Vol.3, No.2, August 2013, pp 162-166
- M. Santhosh, Dr. B. Stephen Charles, Dr. M. N. Giri Prasad “Adaptive Filter Design for Wavelet Decomposition and Reconstruction in Image Processing Application”, Asian Research Publishing Network Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (ARPN), Vol.7, No.3, March 2012, pp 314-318
- M. Santhosh, D. Abhilash Sharon “Power Dissipation Reduction in CMOS Circuits using Power Gating Scheme”, International Journal of Research in Computer and Communication Technology (IJRCCT), Vol.2, No.12, December 2013, pp 10-21
- High Rate Squeezing using LL Band Coding in Wavelet Domain International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6S, August 2019
- PhD completed in Digital Image Processing from JNTU Anantapur in 2017