Dr.MadhuBabuAnanthula, working as an Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutics, Anurag University, He worked in MIZAN-TEPI University, Ethiopia 2016 to 2018 as assistant professor. He is having 14 years of teaching and research experience in field of pharmaceutics. He is teaching various pharmacy subjects to UG and PG courses, and actively involved in research.He guided more than 50 post graduates in their academic research projects. He published 30 papers in International journals and 4 Patents. Expert in Instrumentation handling like HPLC (UV &PDA), FTIR, Zetasizer(Malvern-USA), Gas Chromatography(Agilent Technology) and High pressure Homogenizer, USP 1-8 dissolution, Tablet compression technologies,Scale up, construction of plant and project management. Expert and consultants for establishing new pharmaceutical industry with regulatory approvals.
Dosage form design
Transdermal systems, Implants
Floating drug delivery systems
Colon targeted drug delivery and herbal formulations
Novel Drug Delivery System
Advanced Physical Pharmacy
Computed Aided Drug Delivery system
Advanced Novel Drug Delivery system
- KukkadapuPavan Kumar, KattaSunand , NerellaMounika , Mohammed Abdul Samad , A. MadhuBabu , Krishna Mohan Chinnala. Formulation, Development, and Optimization of AntiHypertensiveNisoldipine Extended-Release Tablet Formulation, 5(3),37-44 2020.
- DibyalochanMohanty, M Jhansi Rani, M. AkifulHaque, VasudhaBakshi, MdAsadullah Jahangir, Syed Sarim Imam &Sadaf , Preparation and Evaluation of Transdermal Naproxen niosomes: Formulation Optimization to Preclinical anti-inflammatory assessment on Murine Model Journal of Liposome Research ;2019; -2104, 0898, 2019.
- SundeepChaurasia, KuchukuntlaMounika, VasudhaBakshi, Vure Prasad. 3-month parenteral PLGA microsphere formulations of risperidone: Fabrication, characterization and neuropharmacological assessments. Materials Science and Engineering C.75, 1496-1505, 2017.
- P Sushma Reddy, Nazia Begum, SumithMutha, VasudhaBakshi, Beneficial effect of curcumin in letrozole induced polycystic ovary syndrome. Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction, 5(2) 116-122, 2016.
- Vijaylaxmi A, Vasudha B, NaziaBezum, Kowmudi V, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Reddy Anti-Arthritic and Anti-inflammatory Activity of BetaCaryophyllene against Fruends complete Adjuvant Induced Arthritis in Wistar Rats. Journal of Bone Reports and Recommendation, 29 (1), 1-15, 2015.
- MadhaviHarikaSrimathkandala, Krishna Sanka, VasudhaBakshi, and Prakash V. Diwan. Formulation and optimization of thermoresponsivegatifloxacin ocular in situ gel using 3 factorial design: invitro and invivo evaluation, Der Pharmacia Letters, 6 (4), 95-106, 2014.
- 2003- Bachelor of Pharmacy from (SVCP) from Osmania University.
- 2006- M.Pharm from Annamalai University.
- 2014- Ph.D from AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur