Dr. Raghu Indrakanti received master’s and Ph.D. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 2018 from National Instute of Technology Calicut. Currently he serves as a assistant professor in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anurag University, Hyderabad, India. He has research and teaching experience of 5 years. He has published research papers in SCI/Scopus journals and reputed conferences. He is a reviewer for IEEE, Elsevier, Springer journals.
Dr. Raghu Indrakanti actively involved in wide research areas are Filter bank,
Reconfigurable filter design,
Next Generation wireless Communication,
Biomedical signal processing,
Dr. Raghu Indrakanti, has a teaching experience of 5 years. He taught under graduate and post graduate students in Digital Signal Processing, Signals and Systems, Communication systems, Analog and Digital Communication, Advanced Digital Signal Processing, Speech Processing. He has experince in Matlab, Simulink, Python, Verilog HDL programming, Xilinx Vivado. He prepared few course materials and laboratory manuals for the courses Digital Signal Processing, and Signals and System.
- Raghu, .I, Nisha Haridas and Elizabeth Elias “High-Performance Continuous Variable Bandwidth Digital Filter Design for Hearing Aid Application,” Elsevier: AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications}, Vol. 92, no.2, pp. 36-53, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2018.05.006
- Raghu, I., and Elizabeth Elias, “Low Complexity Spectrum Sensing Technique for Cognitive Radio using Farrow Structure Digital Filters,” Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Elsevier, August 2018.https://doi.org10.1016/j.jestch.2018.04.012
- Raghu, I., and Elizabeth Elias, “Design of low complexity reconfigurable filter banks for spectrum hole detection,” Signal, Image and Video processing Springer, January 2019.https://doi.org/10.1007/s11760-019-01414-7
- Raghu, I., and Elias, E. “Continuously variable bandwidth filters for low complexity reconfigurable uniform and non-uniform SDR channelizers”, in Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology, July 2018.
- Raghu, I., and Elias, E. “A low complexity reconfigurable IFIR filter for software defined radio channelizers”, in 2nd International Conference on Vision, Image and Signal Processing (ICVISP 2018), Las Vegas, USA, August 27-29, 2018.
- Raghu, I., Chowdary, S.S and Elias, E. “Efficient spectrum sensing for cognitive radio using cosine modulated filter banks”, in IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON-2016), Singapore, pp. 2086-2089, Nov 2016. Poster presentation to be delivered at Marina Bay Sand, Singapore in 2016.
- Raghu, I., and V.S Reddy, “Key binding with fingerprint feature vector”, in IEEE International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics, Coimbatore, pp. 1-5., 2014. Oral presentation deliveredat Sri Krishna Institute, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, November, 2018.
- Raghu, I., and Deepthi PP. “Multimodal biometric encryption using ridge and iris feature map”, in IEEE Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS), Bhopal, pp. 1-5., 2012. Poster presentation to be delivered at MNIT Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India in 2012.
- Ph.D in Signal Processing under the Electronics and Communication Engineering from National Institute of Technology Calicut in the year 2018.
- Masters in Signal Processing under the Electronics and Communication Engineering from National Institute of Technology Calicut in the year 2012.
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad in the year 2009.