Dr. Ram Mohan Manda, working as an Associate Professor, in Department of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Anurag University. He joined the Department of Pharmacy, Anurag University (formerly known as Anurag Group of Institution) as Associate ProfessorProfessor on 1thOct 2015. He has a total of 12.5 years of teaching and research experience.He was a Convener for the Faculty Development Pogrammee (FDP) “Advances in Phytomedicine” scheduled from 29thMarch to 4th May 2019. He has filed 2 patents & published 2 books. He is a Life member of the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI); Life member of Society of Pharmacognosy.
Phytochemical extraction, Phytochemical screening, isolation and characterization of novel and commercial phytomolecules
Standardization of Ayurvedic drugs/Crude drugs and Herbal formulations
Herbal formulation, development and evaluation
Isolation and evaluation of herbal excipients, Toxicological studies, In-vivo pharmacological screening for analgesic, anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant and CNS depressant activities and other activities
Formulation, Characterization and evaluation of nanoherbal medicine
Cultivation of Traditional Aromatic and non-aromatic herbal medicinal plants
Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
Chemistry of Natural Products
Pharmacognosy and Phytopharmaceuticals
Herbal Drug Technology
- Garige Baba Shankar Rao, K. Srisailam, V. Uma MaheshwaraRao, Ram Mohan Manda, B. Vasudha “Central Nervous System Depressant effects and Muscle relaxant activity of GalphimiagracilisBartl. Stem methanol extract on Swiss albino mice”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 12 (Suppl issue 2), 2917-2926. 2020.
- Vaishnavi Veera Reddy, BhargaviThalluri, VasudhaBakshi and Manda Ram Mohan. Isolation, Characterization and Assessment for Central Nervous System (CNS) Effects of Novel Phytomolecule from Galphimiaglauca Cav. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 31 (6), 1230-1236, 2019.
- Manda Ram Mohan,Garige Baba Shankar Rao, BoggulaNarender, ChettupalliAnanda Kumar, PragadaVenkateshwaraRao, VasudhaBakshi, Indian medicinal plants used as immunomodulatory agents: A review International Journal of Green Pharmacy Oct-Dec 2019 13 (4) | 313.
- M.Ram Mohan, S.Ganapaty, B.Vasudha, Isolation and characterization of Phytosteroid and Triterpenods from leaves of abutilon crispum, Int J Pharma Bio Sci 2017 July; 8(3), 190-195.
- Ram mohanManda,Srinivasreddykarka, Naresh B, GanapatySeru,Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory activity of whole plant ofAmorphophyllussylvaticus (roxb), Int. J. Pharm. Phytopharmacol. Res. 2015; 4 (5): 269-270.
- Panduraju.T, Parvathi.B,Rammohan.M and C.Srinivasreddy, wound healing properties of cleome viscosalinn ,Hygeia.j.d.med.vol.3 (1), 2011, 41-45.
Selected Awards & Honors:
- Best Faculty Award from Association of Pharmacy Professionals
- 2003- B. Pharmacy from Kakatiya University ,Warangal
- 2008- M. Pharmacy (Pharmacognosy) from KakatiyaUniversity,Warangal
- 2015- Ph.D from Andhra University,Vishakapatnam