Dr. T. Anil Kumar received his B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Kakatiya University in 2001 and received M-Tech degree in Electrical Power Engineering from JNTUH in 2008.He obtained Ph.D degree in Power System Restructuring and Deregulation from JNTUH in 2015.He served in different administrative positions in several engineering colleges and currently working as a professor and HOD of EEE department in Anurag University. He published more than 60 papers in reputed national and international journals and conferences. He has written a text book on ““Optimal Controllers for Deregulated Power System” published in Lambert International Academic Publishers. He is an adviser for NBA, NAAC accreditations and establishment of R&D labs in many engineering colleges. He is a member in IEEE and ISTE professional societies. His research interest in power system restructuring and deregulation, smart grids, Grid analytics with AI,Big data tools for power system applications, micro grids, Cyber security of smart grids, Electric Vehicle integration to smart grids, design of robust controllers for power system transient and dynamic instabilities. New inverter topologies for renewable energy applications and power quality.
Dr.T.Anil Kumar research intrests revolves around Electric Power System, smart grids, Renewable Energy Technology
Dr.T.Anil Kumar has taught subjects related to Power Systems, Control Systems and Power Electronics
- Dr. T. Anil Kumar, T. Dinesh “Fault Detection And Identification Using Levenberg Machine Learning Algorithm” IJSTR VOL 09, Iss 01,Jan 2020.
- Dr. T. Anil kumar “Real power tracking and Estimation in Deregulated environment using Big Data Analytics”, International Journal of pure and applied mathematics, ISSN: 1314-3395, Volume 120 No 6 2018, 495-507
- Dr. T. Anil kumar “A coordinated V2G control for LFC of multi area power system with HVDC link in Deregulated Environment”, International Journal of pure and applied mathematics, ISSN: 1314-3395,Volume 120 No6 2018, 567-586.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Fuzzy Based Modulation and Control of Transformer less Unified Power Flow Controller” International journal of professional engineering studies, Pages:234-242. Vol 8,issue 3,mar 2017
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Optimal Control in Distribution System using Intentional Islanding Mode of Operation” , IJRET , ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-4, April 2019.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Demand Response of Smart Homes Using State Flow Algorithm” IJEAT, Vol:8 Issue:4 April 2019,ISSN:2249-8958.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “An Intelligent and Non Integer Order Coordinate Control for LFC of Multi Area Power System Integrated with EVs” Journal of Dynamics and control, ISBN:978-93-83038-74-9Page 168-175.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Hvdc light transmission system with fuzzy logic based pi controller” Journal of Dynamics and control, ISBN: 978-93-83038-74-9 ISSN:1943-023X.
- Dr. T. Anil kumar “Performance Investigation of fractional order PI based unified power quality conditioner”, International Journal of pure and applied mathematics, ISSN: 1314-3395, Volume 120 No6 2018, 473-493..
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Modelling of Alternate Arm Converter in HVDC Applications”, IJCRT International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, ISSN: 2320-2882, vol.6, issue.1, pages: 393-400. January 2018.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “DSTATCOM based Induction Generator for Power Quality Improvement using Fuzzy Controller” International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, ISSN: 2320-2882,Vol 6, Issue 1, Pages:401-407. January 2018.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “A Distribution Power System with PI and PR Controller to Suppress Harmonic Resonance” International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Issn: 2320-2882,Vol6,Issue1,Pages:408-414,January 2018.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Implementation of Droop Control in DFIG Based Wind Turbines” International Journal of Research, ISSN: 2348-6848, ISSN: 2348-795X, Volume 05 ,Issue-01,Pages:472-484 January 2018.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Improvement of Power Quality of Microgrid by Using Improved Droop Controller for Reactive Power Sharing”, International Journal of Research, E-ISSN: 234-6848,P-ISSN: 2348-795X Volume 05 Issue-01,Pages: January 2018.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Integrated Grid by Using Dual Voltage Source Inverter for Power Quality Improvement”, International Journal of Research, E-ISSN: 2348-6848 P-ISSN: 2348-795X, Volume 05 Issue-01 , Pages:501-507 January 2018.
- Dr T Anil Kumar “Optimal location and parameter settings of UPFC using ACO for enhancing power system security under single contingencies”, International conferences on current research topics in power and fuel energy. ELSEVIER, Pages:623-677. vol.1, June 2016.
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar “v ‘ H-Bridge Hybrid Modular Converter (HBHMC) For Grid Application by using Fuzzy Logic to Controlling and Voltage Balancing of System’ IJITEE ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-1, November 2019
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar” Anfis controller based reconfigurable solar converter for single stage power conversion in PV battery system”IJITEE,Vol-8,iss-12,October 2019.
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar” “An Intelligent and Non Integer Order Coordinate Control for LFC of Multi Area Power System Integrated with EVs” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019.
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar” HVDC Light Transmission System with Fuzzy”,International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019,
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar” .Performance UPQC using instantaneous reactive power theory. ISSN 2249-8958, Volume-9, Issue-1, October 2019.
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar “Design and data Analysis of smart grid using prediction modelling Technique(IJEAT,ISSN:2249-8958,Volume-8 Issue6,Auaust 2019).
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar ““Performance Analysis of BLDC motor using PSO Algorithm”, Recent advance in electrical and Electronics Engineering,Vol-2,April-2019.
- Dr.T.Anil Kumar “ Underwater performance of thin-film photovoltaic module immersed in shallow and deep waters along with possible applications” in ELSEVIER, Results in Physics ,2019,
- DR.T.Anil Kumar “”Optimal Location and Parameter Settings of UPFC Using ACO for Enhancing Power System Security under Single Contingencies” Universal Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering April 2019 ISSN: DOI:10.13189/ujeee.2019.060203 6(2): 61-70, 2019
- 1997-2001: B.E From KU
- 2004-2008: M.Tech From JNTUH
- 2009-2015: Ph.D from JNTUH