Dr Rajesh Thumma received his degrees B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering from Sree Kavitha College of engineering, in 2007, M.Tech from the BITS khammam under JNTU Hyderabad, Telangana, India and PhD in School of Electronics Engineering from the KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, India in 2018. He has research and teaching experience of more than 12 years. He is visited University of west Bohemia, Pilsen ,Czech republic and Lublin University of Technology, Lublin, Poland as a part research work. He has collaborated with the Department of Electrical Machines and Drives, Lublin University of Technology, Lublin, Poland. He started his career as an Assistant Professor from NOVA college of Engineering and Technology, Jafferguda, Hyderabad, India and he is currently working as Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication engineering at Anurag group of institutions, Hyderabad, India since July 2010. He is a reviewer for IEEE, Springer and other reputed journals. He served as Session Chair, coordinator for Springer international conference and national conference. He has published more than 15 research papers in SCI-E/SCI/Scopus journals and IEEE Conferences
His key areas of interest are Deep Learning ,Machine learning , low power VLSI and Power Electronics
Dr Rajesh Thumma teaching interests are focused on Basic Electronics, Analog Circuit Analysis, Big Data Analytics and Machine learning and Artificial intelligence, Pulse and Digital circuits, Integrated circuit applications, STLD, VLSI and CMC
- A New High Voltage Gain Non-Isolated Zero-Current Switching Bidirectional DC-DC Converter for Electric Vehicles”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering by SPRINGER Publications (WEB OF SCIENCE/SCI-E). Impact Factor: 0.865 Volume 43, Number 6, DOI 10.1007/s13369-017-2702-0.
- “A Novel Zero Voltage Transition Bi-directional DC-DC Converter: Design and Simulation Analysis” Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. (SCOPUS). Vol.7, No.1, July 2017, pp. 75 ~ 83, DOI: 10.11591/ijeecs.v7.i1.pp:75-83
- “Comparative Study of Soft-switching Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems. (Elsevier-SCOPUS). Vol. 9. Sp– 18/ 2017, Pages: 1730-1742, DOI: 10.21817/ijet/2017/v9i3/170903326
- “Analysis and Design of a High Gain Non-Isolated Zero Current Switching Bidirectional DC-DC Converter for Electric Vehicles”, Taylor and Francis, Journal for Control, Measurement, Electronics, Computing and Communications (AUTOMATIKA-2019), SCI-E indexed journal, VOL. 60, NO. 1, 79–90 DOI: 10.1080/00051144.2019.1578915
- “A High Efficiency Non-isolated High Gain Step-Up DC-DC Converter with Zero Voltage Switching”, International Journal of Innovative Technology & Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Volume-8 Issue-12S, Pages 633-636, DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.L1155.10812S19
- “Improved Bidirectional DC/DC Converter Configuration with ZVS for Energy Storage System: Analysis and Implementation”, IET Power Electronics, SCI-E indexed Journal, 11PP.DOI: 10.1049/IET-PEL.2019.1156 , PRINT ISSN 1755-4535, ONLINE ISSN 1755-4543
- 2018 Ph.D in School of Electronics Engineering from the KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, India.
- M.Tech from the BITS khammam under JNTU Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- 2003-2007 B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering from Sree Kavitha College of engineering.