Tejaswi Jella received a Bachelor of Science from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana in 2008.She has completed Master of Science from Osmania University,Hyderabad,Telangana in 2010. She has completed Doctoral research at CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) with Indian government fellowship and received degree from Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (CSIR-AcSIR) in 2017. In 2018 she joined as Assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry at Anurag Group Of Institutions ,Venkatapur(V), Ghatkesar(M), Medchal(Dist), Telangana.
Solar light harvesting materials, Energy storage Devices and Electrochemistry
Tejaswi Jella has taught undergraduate classes in Organic Chemistry and Engineering Chemistry. She has teaching interests in, Electrochemistry, Organic chemistry, Coordination chemistry and spectroscopy for graduates and Post Graduates.
- Synthesis and photoelectrochemical characterization of a extended πconjugated heteroleptic ruthenium(II) complex”, Tejaswi Jella, P. Selvaraj, Hari M. Upadhyaya, Tapas K Mallick,, S. Senthilarasu, Lingamallu Giribabu. Open Acc J Photoen, 2017, 1 (2),00007.
- Heteroleptic Ru(II) cyclometalated complexes derived from benzimidazole-phenyl carbene ligands for dye-sensitized solar cells: an experimental and theoretical approach” Tejaswi Jella, Malladi Srikanth, Yarasi Soujanya, Surya Prakash Singh, Lingamallu Giribabu, Ashraful Islam, Liyuan Han, Idriss Bedja and Ravindra Kumar Gupta. Mater. Chem. Front, 2017,1,947-957.
- “Benzimidazole functionalized ancillary ligands for heteroleptic Ru(II) complexes: synthesis, characterization and dye-sensitized solar cell applications”, Tejaswi Jella, Malladi Srikanth, Rambabu Bolligarla, Yarasi Soujanya, Surya Prakash Singh and Lingamallu Giribabu. Dalton Trans, 2015, 44, 14697-14706.
- “Photophysical Properties of Sn(IV)tetraphenylporphyrin-pyrene dyad with a β-vinyl linker”, P.S. Reeta, A. Khetubol, Tejaswi Jella, V. Chukharev, F. Abou-Chahine, N.V. Tkachenko, L. Giribabu, H. Lemmetyinen. Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 2015, 19, 288-290.
- “Sterically demanded unsymmetrical zinc phthalocyanines for dye-sensitized solar cells”, Lingamallu Giribabu, Varun Kumar Singh, Tejaswi Jella, Yarasi Soujanya, Anna Amat, Filippo De Angelis, Aswani Yella, Peng Gao, Mohammad Khaja Nazeeruddin. Dyes and Pigments., 2013, 98, 518-529
- 2011-2017: Doctor of Philosophy (CSIR-IICT).
- 2008-2010: Master of science (M.Sc.) from Osmania University,Hyderabad,Telangana .
- 2005-2008: Bachelor of science (B.Sc.) from Osmania University,Hyderabad,Telangana