Dr. Y. Dharmendar Reddy got his doctoral degree from Department of Mathematics, Osmania university, Hyderabad, India. He joined the Department of Mathematics at AGI as an Assistant Professor in 2005. Dr. Reddy has over 14 years of teaching and research experience. He has 16 publications to his credit in reputed national and international journals. He presented papers at various conferences. He completed a UGC minor research project. He is a life member of the Indian Science Congress and Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Society for Mathematical Sciences.
Finite element and finite difference based numerical approximation for partial differential equations, Fluid Dynamics, Nanofluids.
Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary differential equations, Vector calculus, Numerical methods and Functions of complex variables. Complex Analysis, Elementary Number Theory, Operation Research, Boolean Algebra, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Techniques.
- Finite Element Soret Dufour Effects Analysis of Unsteady MHD Heat and Mass Transfer Flow Past an Accelerated Inclined Vertical Plate”, Heat Transfer (Accepted), Wiley Publications (Scopus Indexed), July 2021.
- Influence of Slip Condition on Transient Laminar Flow over An Infinite Vertical Plate with Ramped Temperature in the Presence of Chemical Reaction and Thermal Radiation”, Heat Transfer, Wiley Publications (Scopus Indexed), July 2021.
- Thermal radiation impact on MHD heat transfer natural convective nano fluid flow over an impulsively started vertical plate”, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering 24 (Elsevier) indexed in Scopus & Web of Science, April 2021, 100826.
- Effects of Soret, Dufour, hall current and rotation on MHD natural convective heat and mass transfer flow past an accelerated vertical plate through a porous medium”, International Journal of Thermofluids 9 (Elsevier) indexed in Scopus, Feb 2021, 100061.
- Thermal radiation and Joule heating effects on a magnetohydrodynamic Casson nanofluid flow in the presence of chemical reaction through a non-linear inclined porous stretching sheet”, Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering 17 (2) indexed in Scopus & Web of Science, 143-164.
- Effect of heat generation/absorption on MHD copper-water nanofluid flow over a nonlinear stretching/shrinking sheet”, American Institute of Physics 2246, 020017, July-2020. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Heat source effect on MHD Fluid flow over a moving vertical plate in the presence of hemical reaction with conductive surface boundary conditions, Journal of engineering, computing and architecture (UGC), Vol 10(1),2020 pp. no 38-46.
- MHD boundary layer flow of nanofluid and heat transfer over a nonlinear stretching sheet with chemical reaction and suction/blowing, Journal of Nano Fluids (Web of Science Indexed), Vol. 7, No.2, pp. 404-412, April 2018.
- Effect of Thermal Radiation on MHD Boundary Layer Flow of Nanofluid and Heat Transfer over a Non-Linearly Stretching Sheet with Transpiration, Journal of Nanofluids (Web of Science Indexed), Vol. 5, pp. 1–9, 2016.
- MHD boundary layer flow of nanofluid and heat transfer over a porous exponentially stretching sheet in presence of thermal radiation and chemical reaction with suction, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (UGC) – Volume 47 Number 2 July 2017.
- Viscous dissipation and partial slip effects on MHD boundary layer flow of nanofluid and heat transfer over a nonlinear stretching sheet with non-uniform heat source, International Journal of Mathematical Archive-8(8) (UGC), 2017, 1-14.
- Numerical solution of thermo-diffusion and Diffusion-thermo effects on unsteady MHD free Convective mass transfer flow past an infinite Vertical porous plate with oscillatory suction Velocity, International J. of Multidispl. Research & Advcs. in Engg.(IJMRAE), ISSN 0975- 7074, Vol. 8, No. II (August 2016), pp. 15-37.
- Finite Element Solution of Thermal Radiation and Mass Transfer Flow past Semi- infinite Moving Vertical Plate with Viscous Dissipation in Presence of heat Source / Sink, journal of Applied Mathematics and Fluid Mechanics. ISSN 0974-3170 Volume 8, Number 1 (2016), pp. 15-31.
- Heat and mass transfer in MHD flow of a viscous fluid past a vertical plate under oscillatory Suction velocity with thermal radiation, International J. of Multidispl.Research & Advcs. in Engg.(IJMRAE), ISSN 0975-7074, Vol. 8, No. II (August 2016), pp.39-56.
- Numerical Solution of Thermal radiation and Hall Effect on MHD mixed convective flow of a viscous incompressible fluid past a vertical porous plate immersed in porous medium with heat source/sink, International Journal of Mathematical Archive” (IJMA), ISSN 2229 – 5046, Vol. 8, No. 9 (September 2016).
- Numerical Solution of Hall Effect on MHD mixed convection flow past an infinite vertical porous plate with mass transfer in Presence of Chemical Reaction, International Journal of Mathematical Archive” (IJMA), ISSN 2229 – 5046, Vol. 8, No. 9 (September 2016).
- Unsteady MHD Free Convective Flow Past a Vertical Porous Plate with Variable Suction, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 23, December 2016.
- Hall current effect on an unsteady MHD free convection flow past a vertical porous plate with heat and mass transfer, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research (IJSIMR), Volume 3, Special Issue 3, July 2015, PP 884-890, ISSN 2347-307X (Print).
- Stochastic Analysis of Prey-Predator Model, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research (IJSIMR), Volume 3, Special Issue 2, July 2015, PP 626-630, ISSN 2347-307X (Print).
- Finite element analysis of effects of heat and mass transfer on flow past an oscillating vertical plate with variable temperature, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (GJPAM) ISSN 0973-1768 Volume 11, Number 2 (2015).
- Influence of thermal radiation on unsteady free convection flow of water near 4 o C past a moving vertical plate, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (GJPAM) ISSN 0973-1768 Volume 11, Number 2 (2015), pp. 237-240.
- 2013-2017 Doctor of Philosophy in Fluid Dynamics, Osmania University,Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 2003-2005 Master of Science, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 2000-2003 Bachelor of Science, Osmania university, Hyderabad, India.