P.Mangathai received Ph.D. in Mathematics (Fluid Dynamics) from Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur (2018). Her initial academic appointment was in Gandhi Mahila College, Vijayawada (1991), She moved to department of Mathematics at Dr. Paul Raj engineering college Bhadrachalam in 1998 as Assistant professor and served as Head of the department from 2005 to 2013. She joined the Department of Mathematics at Anurag Group of Institutions as a Associate Professor in 2013.
Magneto hydrodynamic Boundary layer flows in fluid Dynamics, Nanofluids, Numerical Techniques in Fluid Dynamics, Solution of equations involving Centro symmetric matrices.
Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary differential equations, Vector calculus, Numerical methods,partial differential equations, Probability & Statistics, Functions of complex variables, complex analysis, Numerical Analysis, Group Theory, Real Analysis and Transform Techniques.
- MHD Boundary Layer Flow Through A Porous Medium Over A Stretching Sheet with Chemical Reaction, International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA), 2015, Vol 6, Issue 3, 1-0, (ISSN 2229 – 5046)
- MHD Free Convective Flow Past A Vertical Porous Plate in The Presence Of Radiation And Heat Generation, International Journal of Chemical Sciences (IJCS), 2016, Vol 14, Issue 3, 1577-1597 (ISSN 0972-768X)
- Thermal Radiation and Variable Viscosity on Steady MHD free convective flow over a stretching sheet in presence of Heat Source, Dissipation and Chemical Reaction”, International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA), 2017, Vol 8, Issue 8, 150-161,
(ISSN 2229 – 5046)
- Heat and Mass Transfer Effects on MHD Free Convection Flow over an Inclined Plate Embedded in a Porous Medium”, International Journal of Advanced Computer and Mathematical Sciences, BIO IT publications. 2016, Vol 7, Issue 1, 1-12 (ISSN 2230-9624)
- MHD Flow Past A Moving Vertical Porous Plate in The Presence of Radiation and Chemical Reaction Effects”, International Journal of Advanced Computer and Mathematical Sciences, BIO IT publications. 2017, Vol 8, Issue 1, 1-12 (ISSN 2230-9624)
- Influence of The Thermal Radiation and Chemical Reaction Effects on MHD Flow Along A Moving Vertical Porous Plate, International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA), 2018, Vol 9, Issue 7, 38-46, (ISSN 2229 – 5046)
- Thermal Radiation, Heat Generation and Chemical Reaction effects On MHD Boundary Layer Flow Over A Porous Stretching Surface in Porous Medium International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA), 2019, Vol 10, Issue 6, 32-42, (ISSN 2229 – 5046).
- Thermal Radiation variable viscosity and chemical reactioneffects onMHD flowalong a moving vertical porous plate.International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA),2020, volume11, Issue8. (ISSN 2229-5046).
- 2012-2018 Doctor of Philosophy in Fluid Dynamics, Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur.
- 1995-1997 M.Phil. in Numerical Analysis, Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur.
- 1985-1987 M.Sc in Applied Mathematics, Sri Padmavathi Mahila University Tirupati.
- 1982-1985 B.Sc from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India.