G Rajeev Kumar received a Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2012&Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacy Practice) in 2014from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER). He cleared all India entrances exams GPAT-2012 and NIPER- 2012. He worked as a Central Project Assistant in Contract research organization in Bangalore in 2014 and later worked as anAssistant Professor in department of Pharmacy Practice from 2015 to 2018 in Kakatiya University affiliated colleges and actively involved in teaching and research activities before appointing in Anurag Group of Institutions. In 2018 he joined the department of Pharmacy Practice as Assistant professor, at Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. He is a life member of APTI and published many articles. He is teaching various pharmacy subjects to UG and actively involved in research.He guided 6 Pharmacy graduates and 5 post graduates in their academic research projects.
Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- KattaSrija, G.Rajeevkumar, NerellaMounika, VasudhaBakshi. Levosulpiride Induced galactorrhea. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 2019; (9-4A): 748-750.
- Anjo Sunny, G.Rajeev Kumar, Recurrent visceral leishmaniasis in a HIV positive patient – A case report; Journal of Coastal Life Medicine; 2014; 2(1):46-48
Selected Awards & Honors:
- Qualified All India Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) – 2012
- Qualified All India National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)-2012 and got fellowship for M-Pharm (Pharmacy Practice) education from Ministry of chemicals and fertilizers, government of India.
- 2012- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Aurobindo College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- 2014- Master of Pharmacy, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Educational and Research (NIPER), Hajipur.