Mr. G.Sekhar Reddy pursuing Ph.D from Acharya Nagarjuna University and has 15 years of experience in teaching. He is an Associate Professor in the department of Information Technology, Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. He had 10 Journal publications that published in Scopus and UGC. His primary research interests includes,, Data warehousing, Big Data, Data Mining.
Data warehousing and mining.
Operating system, Data base management system, Software Engineering, Software Testing Methodologies, Design patterns,c programming language,Object oriented Programming ThroughC++, computer organisation.
- A. Prasantha Rao, G.Sekhar Reddy, Ch. N. Santhosh Kumar, K. S. Reddy, “Formulation of Control Strategies for IoT Task Scheduling”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, 2019.
- G.Sravan Kumar, G.Sekhar Reddy, “Q-Tree Multi Attribute Range Based Solution for Secure Data Retrieval Using CP-ABE Method in DTNs”, Journal of Innovation in Information Technology; 3; 2; ISSN: 2581-723X, 2019.
- G.Sekhar Reddy, Multiple Object Detection Interface using HSV, Hough and Haar-classifier; “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)”; 8; 9; 1512 – 1516; ISSN: 2278-3075, 2019.
- G.sekhar Reddy “ A Survey on Techniques And Its Applications of Text Mining”; IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE); 19; 5; 16-19; 2278-0661, 2017
- G.sekhar Reddy, “Privacy preserving Data Mining Framework and Techniques”; International Journal of Latest Engineering and Management Research (IJLEMR); 2; 7; 40-43; 2455-4847, 2017
- G. Sekhar Reddy, “An effective approach for Visualizing Big Data”; International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology; 7; 2; 77-81; 2319-1058. 2016.
- G. Sekhar Reddy; “Security Challenges in Big Data”; International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering; 4; 3; 57-59; 2348-2281, 2016.
- Ph.D (CSE) Registerd in 2014.
- M.Tech(Cse) completed from JNTUH in the year 2010