Mr. J. Siva Prashanth working as Assistant Professor in the department since from 2010. He obtained Merit Certificate in Advanced Certification Program in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies from IIIT Hyderabad (2019). He is Recipient of Teachers Research Fellowship from INAE (2013). He obtained Ranksheet certification in Oracle (2016). He obtained certification from IBM in DB2 (2013). He is Life Member CRSI (Cryptology Research Society of India). He is press In-charge for the department since from 2017. He is Additional Controller of Examinations at Anurag Group Institutions since from 2017 to till date. UG Students have developed a community project under his Guidance (Bloodfinder).
Wireless Sensor Networks, IoT and Cyber Security
His Teaching interests are Wireless Sensor Networks, Computer Programming, Database Management Systems, Network Security and Cryptography
- Prashanth,JS(Prashanth,J.Siva);Nandury,SV(Nandury,S.,V), “A Cluster-based Approach for Minimizing Energy Consumption by Reducing Travel Time of Mobile Element in WSN”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTERS COMMUNICATIONS & CONTROL ( Listed in SCIE) Volume: 14 Issue: 6 Pages: 691-709 DOI: 10.15837/ijccc.2019.6.3630 Published: DEC 2019
- J Siva Prashanth; Satyanarayana V Nandury, “Cluster-based rendezvous points selection for reducing tour length of mobile element in WSN”, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC), 2015,Pages: 1230 – 1235.(Cited in 3 Journal Papers)
- Keerthi Manchikanti, J Siva Prashanth, Vishnu Murthy G, “Automation of Network Protocol Analysis”, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology- volume3, Issue3- 2012.
- Praneeth Kumar Gunda, Jangiti Siva Prashanth, Vishnu Murthy Gunda, “GHA-256 revised”, International Conference NAVCOM 2012 by NERTU, Osmania University.
- Jangiti Siva Prashanth, Praneeth Kumar Gunda, Vishnu Murthy Gunda, “Design of Cryptographic Hash Algorithm using Genetic Algorithms”, IJCSNS vol.2.no.10-2010.
- Praneeth Kumar Gunda, Jangiti Siva Prashanth, Vishnu Murthy Gunda, “GHA-256 a genetic hash algorithm using genetic algorithms”, National Workshop on Cryptology, NIIT university,
neemrana, rajastan (2010).
- 2008-2010 M.Tech from CVSR College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- 2003-2007 B.Tech from CVSR College of Engineering, Hyderabad.