Dr. K. R. C. Reddy is presently working as Professor in the Department Civil Engineering, Anurag University, Hyderabad. He did his B.Tech from KITS, Warangal, affiliated in Kakatiya University, Warangal, did his M.Tech in Applied Mechanics from IIT-Delhi, and Ph.D. in the field of Structural Engineering from VNIT, Nagpur.
As a faculty of Civil Engineering he has worked with KITS Ramtek in Maharashtra for about 25 years from September 1989 to February 2014. Before joining KITS Ramtek he had 4 years of field experience in the Construction of the Concrete Structures at Hyderabad. As a professor he served ‘Anurag group of Institutions’ from February 2014 to November 2017 and also ‘Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology’ from Nevember 2017 to July 2020. On 30th July 2020 he has joined the ‘Anurag University’ as a professor.
Dr. Reddy’s fields of interest are finite element method, wind engineering, chimneys, structural optimization, fibre reinforcement concrete. He has published 30 research papers in National /international journals and conferences. He has guided 15 M.Tech dissertations, 29 B.Tech. projects so far.
Dr. K. R. C. Reddy has delivered more than a dozen expert lectures in STTP’s in various other institutions. He has also attended 23 STTPs/FDPs/Workshops. He is the life time member of professional bodies like Institute of Engineering, ISTE, ICI, Earthquake Technology and Wind Engineering.
- Finite element method
- Wind Engineering
- Seismic analysis of structures
- Structural optimization and vibration control
- Fiber reinforced concrete
- ‘Design of Concrete Structures’
- ‘Advanced Structural Analysis’
- ‘Design of RC Structures
- ‘Strength of Materials
- ‘Design of Steel Structures’
- ‘Human Values & Professional Ethics’
- Concrete Technology Lab’
- ‘Prestressed Concrete Structures’
- ‘Engineering Mechanics-I’
- ‘Finite Element Method’
- Reddy, K.R.C., Jaiswal, O.R., Godbole, P.N. (2011). ‘Wind and earthquake analysis of tall RC chimneys’, International Journal of Earth Science and Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 6 SPL, October 2011, pp 508-511.
- K. R. C. Reddy, (2015). ‘Along wind analysis of reinforced concrete chimneys’, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 12, December 2015, pp 361-367.
- Reddy, K.R.C., Jaiswal, O.R., Godbole, P.N. (2011). ‘Wind response control of tall RC chimneys’, Journal of Wind and Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 1, January 2011, pp. 1-9.
- Published Reminiscence-2002 & 2003 – the first ever editions of outgoing students memorabilia of KITS, Ramtek.
- Ph.D. (Structural Engineering), May 2012, Visveswaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
- M.Tech. (Applied Mechanics), December 1995, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering), May 1985, KITS Warangal, Kakatiya University.