Dr. K.Shailaja working as an Assistant Professor in the Dept of CSE. She has received her Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTU, Hyderabad. She completed her Masters’s and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTU, Hyderabad. Dr.K.Shailaja has over 14+ years of Teaching Experience, 10 years of Research Experience, and has undergone Training on Algorithms, Data Structures, Software Engineering, and Advanced Databases in IIT, Hyderabad. She has worked as an Associate Professor at Vignan Institute of Technology & Science for over 8+ years and received the Best Teacher award. She is acting as a Reviewer for International Journals and Conferences. She is a member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
- Image Processing
- Machine learning
- Data Science
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures
- Web Technologies
- Computer Graphics
- Data Warehousing, and Data Mining
- Computer Programming
- Computer Networks
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Mobile Computing
- Digital Image Processing,
- Distributed Systems
- Advanced Parking System, JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations, ISSN NO:1076-5131, pp: 480-484, June 2020
- Robust Face Detection and Recognition based on deep neural network 1270-JASC, ISSN NO:1076-5131, pp: 650-655, June 2020
- Improved Face Recognition using a Modified PSO based Self-Weighed Linear Collaborative Discriminative Regression Classification” International Journal of Soft Computing, Medwell Publications, Jun 2018
- An Effective Approach for Security Attacks Based on Machine Learning Algorithms, Advances in Computational Intelligence and Informatics. ICACII 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 119. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3338-9_3
- Deep Learning based Adaptive Linear Collaborative Discriminant Regression Classification for Face Recognition, Proceedings of Springer’s Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) Series, Vol. 827, pp. 675–686, 2018.
- Effective Face Recognition using Deep Learning based Linear Discriminant Classification” proceedings of 2016 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research at, 15-16 December 2016.
- An Efficient Face Recognition System using SIFT Feature Transform, proceedings of International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Science (IJAERS), , at CMR College of Engineering, Hyderabad, 19-21 December 2016.
- A Survey of Face Recognition Methods, International Journal of current trends in Engineering and Research, Vol.2 No.2,Febuary 2016.
- Component based Face Recognition with 3D Morphable Models under varying Illumination, proceedings of International Conference on Soft Computing & Communication Technologies, Vol.4, No.2, 27-28th Aug 2014
- 2021: Ph.D. inin Computer Science and Engineeringfrom JNTU, Hyderabad.
- 2006-2008: M.Tech (CSE) from JNTU College of Hyderabad.
- 1998-2002: B.Tech (CSE) from Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad.