Maheswara Reddy Devarapalli received a Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering) fromJawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Hyderabad, India in 2011 and Master of Technology (Transportation Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India in 2014. He was pursuing Ph.D in the Civil Department of K L University.
Accident studies & Analysis
Traffic Operation and Management
Heterogeneous Traffic Flow Modelling and Simulation
Transportation Systems Planning, Design and Operation
Public Transportation and Sustainable Transportation
Road Safety and Simulation
Highway Capacity and Level of Service
GIS and GPS applications in Transportation Engineering
Pedestrian Flow Modelling and Facility Design
Road Safety, Pedestrians and Motorists
Transportation Engineering,Pavement Analysis & Design, Highway Project Formulation & Economics, Airport Planning & Design, Railway Engineering, Surveying, Estimation Quantity Survey & Valuation, Ground Improvement Techniques, Remote Sensing & Geographic information system, Building Planning & Drawing, Building Materials & Construction Practice, Concrete Technology, Engineering Graphics, Engineering Mechanics.
- EVALUVATION OF MECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF CONCRETE BY PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF CEMENT WITH CERAMIC WASTE-(IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869
- INNOVATIVE STUDY ON SUPLEMENTARY CEMENTETIOUS MATERIALS-IJERSTE-151252A
- 2015 –(Pursuing) Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering, K L University, Vijayawada.
- 2012 – 2014 Master of Technology in Transportation Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- 2008 – 2011 Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- 2004 – 2007 Diploma in Civil Engineering, State Board Of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.