ManeshwarThippani received a Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2009&Master of Pharmacy in 2011 from Kakatiya University, Warangal, and Telangana. He worked as an Assistant Professor in department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry from 2012 to 2018 in JNUH affiliated colleges and actively involved in teaching and research activates before appointing in Anurag Group of Institutions. In 2019 he joined the department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry as Assistant professor, at Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. He is teaching various pharmacy subjects to UG and PG courses, and actively involved in research.He guided more than 25pharmacy graduatesin their academic research projects. He is mentoring the B.Pharm students and guiding them to progress and excel in their curricular and co-curricular activities.
Design and synthesis of novel drug molecules from various methodologies for different therapeutic disorders.
Design and synthesis of novel Drugs by Conventional and Microwave Assisted Synthesis.
Development of new methodology for existing drugs.
Docking and QSAR models for designing of noel drugs.
Chemistry of Natural products
- ManeshwarThippani, Manda Ram Mohan,BakshiVasudha, NerellaMounika. “A Review Article on Pyrazole Moiety”. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology (RJPT).Under review.
- Maneshwaret al., Synthesis and Characterization of 2, 3- Disubstituted Quinazoline-4(3h)-Ones and Their Potential Biological Activity. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences-IJPBSTM (2019) 9 (3): 1188-1193.
- Maneshwar, et al.Microwave Assisted Synthesis, Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of 3-(Benzo[d]thiazol-2-ylimino)-1-((e)-3-(phenyl)acryloyl) indolin-2-one novel Chalcone Derivatives.The Pharma Innovation Journal. 2019; 8(11): 316-320.
- Maneshwar et al., Microwave-assisted Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and QSAR Studies of Novel Chalcone Derivatives. Der PharmaChemica, 2018, 10(10): 156-161.
- Maneshwar, et al.Microwave Assisted Synthesis, Characterization and Anthelmintic Activity of Novel Benzimidazole Derivatives.Int J Pharm, 2017; 7(2): 151-156.
- T. Maneshwar et al.,Development and Validation of RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of risperidone and haloperidol in tablet dosage forms. Journal of Pharma Research 2016, 5(5) 100-103.
- T. Maneshwar et al., Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Evaluation of Novel Benz imidazole Derivatives. Journal of Pharma Research 2015, 4(5) 188-192.
- T. Maneshwar et al., Iron Over Load Induced Liver Toxicity of Aqueous Leaf Extract of Carica Papaya in Rats. International Journal of Pharmacy, 2014, 4(1): 425-430.
- T. Maneshwar et al., Microwave Assisted Synthesis, Characterization, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activity of New Schiff Bases of Isatin Derivatives. Hindawi Publishing Corp, 2012. Article 192039.
Selected Awards & Honors:
- Second prize winner in Poster Presentation award on paper entitled “Synthesis and antimicrobial evaluation of some novel substituted thiazole bearing Isatin derivatives” in 12th INDO-MALAYSIAN CONFERENCE “Innovation and Updates in Pharmaceutical Sciences” at Samskruti College of Pharmacy held on 8th day of November, 2019 at Ghatkesar, Hyderabad.
- 2009- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Vaageswari College of Pharmacy, KU, Karimnagar.
- 2011- Master of Pharmacy, S.R. College of Pharmacy, KU, Warangal.