Mohammed Sayeed received a Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2007 &Master of Pharmacy in 2009 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka and perusing his Ph. D from Mewar University, Rajasthan. He worked as an Assistant Professor in department of pharmacology from 2009 to 2015 in JNUH affiliated colleges and actively involved in teaching and research activates before appointing in Anurag Group of Institutions. In 2015 he joined the department of pharmacology as Assistant professor, at Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. He is teaching various pharmacy subjects to UG and PG courses, and actively involved in research.He guided more than 50 pharmacy graduates and 6 post graduates in their academic research projects. He is mentoring the Pharm. D students and guiding them to progress and excel in their curricular and co-curricular activities.
Screening of drug molecules for neuropsychological disorders
In vitro isolated tissue experiments (rabbit jejunum, guinea pig ileum, guinea pig trachea, rat heart and rat uterus).
In vivo experiments like Pentylenetetrazole induced convulsions, electroshock induced convulsions, anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, Nootropic, Streptozotocin-induced diabetes, Pylorus ligation ulcer model, Hepatoprotective, Anti-Arthritic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antidiarrhoeal models and various drug-drug interactions, etc., were standardized.
post graduate classes in screening methods and drug discovery.
- Mohammed Sayeed et.al, Assess the Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Activity of Leaves of RaphanusSativus – An In Vivo Design, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. 2020;8(5):37-44.
- Mohammed sayeed et.al, Assessment of anthelmintic activity of musasapientum leaves againstpheretimaposthuma – an in vitro design. International Journal of Scientific Research and Review2019; 8(5):345-363
- Mohammed sayeed et.al, Assessment of Anthelmintic Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Musasapientum Stem: An In-Vitro Approach, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 2019;9(3):319-324
- Mohammed Sayeedet al.Anti-bacterial and phytochemical screening of trachyspermumammi – an in vitro approach, international research journal of pharmacy and medical sciences, 2018; 1(4),40-45
- Mohammed Sayeedet al. Phytochemical and Anthelmintic Screening of MoringaOleifera StemEthanolicExtract.Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.2017; 7(12).
- Mohammed sayeed et al. Regulatory aspects involved in marketing authorization of medical devices –overview, European journal of pharmaceutical and medical research, 2017; 4:7
- Mohammed Sayeedet al. Investigation of anxiolytic activity of ethanolic extract of root of Raphanussativum on rats. International Journal Of Universal Pharmacy And Bio Sciences 2016; 5:3, 62-71
- Mohammed Sayeedetal.A Case Study on National List of Essential Medicines (NLEM) in India and WHO EML 2015-Overview.PharmaceutReg Affairs 2016; 5: 159.
- Mohammed Sayeedet al. Antimicrobial and anthelmintic activity of Cansjerarheediistem extract. Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical sciences 2012; 5:1; 33-34.
- Mohammed Sayeedet al. Anti-diarrheal potential of root extracts of RubiacordifoliaLinn in rats. Pharmacologyonline 2011; 2: 763-773.
- B. Pharm 2007 – V. L. College of Pharmacy, Raichur, Karnataka (RGUHS).
- M. Pharm 2009 – V. L. College of Pharmacy, Raichur, Karnataka (RGUHS).