CH Srinivasa Rao received Bachelor of Engineering(AMIE) from Inistitution of Engineers(Kolkata) in 1995 and Master of Engineering(Industrial Drives and Controls) from Osmania University in 2005. He has about 20 years of Industrial experince out of which 10 years in Indian Air Force, 8 years in Elmot Altornators Pvt Ltd(special machinary manufacturing industry) and about 12 years of teaching experience as on date.
CH.Srinivas rao research interests revolves around Industrial Drives & Control
CH.Srinivas rao has taught subjects related to Electrical Machines, Power Systems & Conrol Systems
- CH.Srinivas Rao ” Brushless PFC Converter for BLDC drive applications”.
- CH.Srinivas Rao ” Fuzzy logic Cnontrol Based torque ripple minimization in BLDC motor drive using modified SEPIC Converter”.
- CH.Srinivas Rao ” Universal Controller using negative torque compensator for SRM drives”.
- CH.Srinivas Rao ” A Series connected 3 level inverter topology for different medium voltage drive applications”
- 1991-1995: B.E (AMIE) From IEI Kolkata
- 2002-2005: M.E From OU