D. Krishna obtained his B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with First Class and M.Tech in Control Systems with First class and Distinction from JNTUH and presently Pursuing PhD in JNTUA, Ananthapur. His interest area of research is Power Systems, Control Systems and Artificial Intelligence. He has published more than 20 papers in National and International Journals and presented about Various Papers in National and International conferences. Presently he is working as Assistant Professor in EEE Department at Anurag Group of Institutions.
D.Krishna research interests revolves around Power System
D.Krishna has taught subjects related to Electrical Machines,Contol Systems,Electrical Circuits,Electromagnetic fields and Power Systems
- “D. Krishna, M. Sasikala V. Ganesh “Adaptive FLC-based UPQC in distribution powersystems for power quality problems”, International Journal of Ambient Energy,Taylor and Francis,DOI: 10.1080/01430750.2020.1722232.
- Published a paper titled on “Design and data Analysis of Smart Grid using Prediction Modelling Technique” International Journal of Engineering and advanced Technology, Volume-8 Issue-6, August,2019. ISSN:2249-8958.
- Published a paper titled on “Performance Improvement and Speed Control of PMSM and IM for water Pumping applications” International Journal of Engineering and advanced Technology, Volume-9 Issue-1, October,2019. ISSN:2249-8958.
- Published a Paper titled “Mathematical modelling and simulation of UPQC in distributed power systems” in IEEE Digital Library with ISBN: 978-1-5090-4996-7 , DOI: 10.1109/ICEICE.2017.8191886 ,December-2017.
- D. Krishna et al. published a paper titled “Fuzzy Based UPQC in a Distributed Power System for Enhancement of Power Quality. in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, with ISSN 1311-8080 in February 2018 issue.
- Published a paper titled on “Fractional Order PI based UPQC for Improvement of Power Quality in Distribution Power System” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering Volume-8 Issue-7, May 2019.
- Published a paper titled on “Improvement of Dynamic Performance of Induction Motor Drives by using FLC Based MPFC” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-2S December, 2018.
- Published a paper titled on “Fractional Order Fuzzy Logic based UPQC for Improvement of Power Quality in Distribution Power System” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7 Issue-6, March 2019.
- Published a paper titled on “Large Scale Predictive Analysis for Real-Time Energy Management” the ‘International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT)’ at Volume-8 Issue-4, April 2019.”
- 2002-2006: B.Tech from JNTUH
- 2010-2012: M.Tech from JNTUH