Mr. D. Manohar has received his Master of Science (Statistics) from Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2008, Bachelor of Education from Osmania university in 2005 and Bachelor of Science from Kakatiya university, Warangal in 2003. Presently he is pursuing his Ph.D from GITAM (Deemed to be University), Visakhapatnam, India. He joined Department of Mathematics, ANURAG University in 2020. He is a life member of the Society for the Development of Statistics (SDS). Mr. Manohar has over 12 years of teaching experience. He has 11 publications to his credit in reputed National and International journals and 3 International book chapters. He also presented papers at various National and International conferences. He received one National and one state level award for his excellence in teaching and research.
Time Series Analysis,
Queuing Theory and Optimization Techniques.
Probability & Statistics, Time Series Analysis, Operations Research, Bio- Statistics and Research methodology, Statistical Inference, Theory of Estimation & Testing of Hypothesis, Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions, Business Statistics and Analytics for Decision Making, Sampling Techniques, Research methodology, Quantitative Techniques and SPSS.
- “Markov Switching Model for Short Term Traffic Flow Forecasting” International Journal of Interdisciplinary Global Studies, (ISSN: 2324-755X), volume 14, Issue 3, July-Sep 2020 (Scopus Indexed Open Access Journal).
- “Self-Similar Behavior of Passengers Arrival Patterns of Indigo-Domestic Services” AIP Conference Proceedings vol.2246, 020048, July 2020 (Indexed in Scopus and web of Science).
- “Short Term Road Traffic Flow Forecasting Using Multi Layer Perceptron Neural Networks” AIP Conference Proceedings vol.2246, 020070, July 2020 (Indexed in Scopus and web of Science).
- “Air Traffic Forecasting Using Time Series Models” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (ISSN: 2277-3878), Vol. 8, Issue.4, November 2019 (Scopus Indexed Open Access Journal).
- “Time series Analysis for Long Memory Process of Air traffic Using ARFIMA” International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research (ISSN: 2277-8616), Vol. 8, Issue.10, October 2019 (Scopus Indexed Open Access Journal).
- “Air traffic Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Networks” International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research (ISSN: 2277-8616), Vol. 8, Issue.10, October 2019 (Scopus Indexed Open Access Journal).
- “Short Term Road Traffic Flow Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Network” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (ISSN: 2277-3878), Vol. 8, Issue.3, September 2019 (Scopus Indexed Open Access Journal).
- “Self-Similar Performance of Passengers Arrival Patterns of Air India-Domestic Services” International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (E-ISSN: 2348-1269), Vol. 6, Issue.2, June 2019 (UGC Recognized Open Access Journal).
- “Self- similar Behaviour Highway Traffic Analysis –Using Queuing Systems” International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (ISSN: 2347-2693), Vol. 7, Issue.3, March 2019.
- “Self Similarity Analysis of Web Users Arrival Pattern at Selected Web Centers”. American Journal of Computational Mathematics, Vol. 6, No.1, Mar 2016.
- “Queue Length-Busy Time Distribution of Web Users Data with Self Similar Behavior”. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume: 05 Special Issue: 05.
- 2015-till date: Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics from the Department of Mathematics, GITAM (Deemed to be UNIVERSITY), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 2006-2008: Master of Science (Statistics), Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 2003-2005: Bachelor of Education, Osmania university, Hyderabad, India.
- 2000-2003: Bachelor of Science, Kakatiya University, Warangal.