D.Ramesh received a Bachelor of Technology from JNTU Hyderabad, India in 2006 and Master of Technology from JNTU Hyderabad, India in 2011. He has 10 years of teaching experience. He joined Anurag University in the year of 2021.
D.Ramesh research interests revolve around Power Systems and Power Quality.
D.Ramesh has taught subjects related to Power Systems,
Electrical Distribution Systems and Electrical Machines.
- Simulation of Fuzzy Based Sensor less Converter for Power Factor Correction under Different Loads, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, ISSN 2319-8885 Vol.04,Issue:40, October-2015, Pages:8650-8657
- Z-Source Inverter based BLDC drive with Third Harmonic Injection PWM Technique, International Journal of Engineering & Science Research, ISSN 2277-2685 IJESR/August 2015/ Vol-5/Issue-8/1025-1033.
- Photovoltaic System with Modified MPPT Controller for DC Applications, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, ISSN 2319-8885 Vol.05,Issue.19 July-2016, Pages:3838-3841.
- Load Flow, Contingency Analysis, State Estimation And Optimal Operation For IEEE 14-Bus System, International Journal of Research Sciences and Advanced Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 15, PP: 247 – 253, SEPTEMBER’ 2016.
- 2002-2006: B.Tech from JNTUH
- 2008-2011: M.Tech from JNTUH