Mr.Dipak BK received M.Tech in Communication Engineering from VIT University, Vellore,India .Currently he serves as an assistant professor in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,Anurag Group of Institutions,Hyderabad,India.He has more than three years of teaching experience .He has publishes research papers in Scopus journals and reputed conferences. He was also a part of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching(PMMMNMTT) team at IIT Hyderabad.
His area of research includes Communication System, EmbeddedSystem, ImageProcessing, Cognitive Radio Networks and Machine Learning.
DipakKhandgaonkar has taught under graduate and post graduate students in Digital Electronics, Signals and Systems,Satellite Communications, Communication systems,Analog and Digital Communication, Advanced Digital System Design and Design for Testability.He has the design and tool expertise in Matlab, Simulink, HFSS, LabVIEW.
- Dipak B. Khandgaonkar, Gaurav G. Bhosale, J.C.Clement, “ Cognitive Radio Networks: Optimization of Cooperative Spectrum sensing to minimize the total error rate”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering Science and Technology (IJAEST), Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. no. 164-174, 2013.
- Dipak B. Khandgaonkar, T. Annamani, Super Resolution Using Sub-pixel Shifted Four Frames, Journal of Applied Science and Computation ISSN 1076-5131,VolumeVI,Issue IV, Page No:3141,April 2019.
- Dipak B. Khandgaonkar, Gaurav G. Bhosale, G. SreenivasaRaju Cooperative Spectrum Sensing Over Imperfect Reporting Channel Using an Improved Energy Detector in Multiple Antenna Based Cognitive Radio,International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S11,September 2019.
- 2012-2014 Master of Technology ,Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT),University ,Vellore,TamilNadu.
- 2007-2011 Bachelor of Technology ,Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University ,Lonere ,Raigad ,Maharashtra.