Venkata Sudheer Ramadugu received Bachelor degree in Science from Srikrishnadevaraya University in 2006 and Master degree in Science (Physics) from Kakatiya University in 2008. He obtained PhD in Physics from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2016. He was a postdoctoral research fellow in the department of biophysics, University of Michigan, USA from 2016 to 2018. Currently, he is working as assistant professor in the department of physics in Anurag group of institutes, Hyderabad from Sep 2018.
His doctoral research work includes methodological development of Solid state NMR spectroscopy techniques for the structural characterization of different materials involving liquid crystals, polymers and organometallic complexes systems. His research is interested on synthesis and characterization of single crystal solar cell systems and applications. Also, he is working on design of anode and cathode materials in the conducting polymers.
His research interest topics are
• Material science
• Optoelectronic devices application
Venkat Sudheer has taught Applied Physics and Engineering physics for undergraduate engineering students.
- Ravula T., Hardin N. Z., Ramadugu S. K., Cox S. J., Ramamoorthy A. Formation of pH- Resistant Monodispersed Polymer-Lipid Nanodiscs. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 7(1):34-41 (2018).
- Ravula T., Hardin N. Z., Ramadugu S. K., Ramamoorthy A. pH Tunable and Divalent Metal Ion Tolerant Polymer Lipid Nanodiscs. Langmuir. 33(40):10655-10662. (2017).
- Ravula T., Ramadugu S. K., Di Mauro G., Ramamoorthy A. Bioinspired, Size-Tunable Self-Assembly of Polymer-Lipid Bilayer Nanodiscs. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 56, 11466 –11470 (2017).
- Yasuhara K., Arakida J., Ravula T., Ramadugu S. K., Sahoo B., Kikuchi J. I., Ramamoorthy A. Spontaneous Lipid Nanodiscs Formation by Amphiphilic Polymethacrylate Copolymers. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 139, 51, 18657-18663, (2017)
- R.V.Sudheer Kumar, K.V. Ramanathan, “Measurement of Large Dipolar Couplings of a LiquidCrystal with Terminal Phenyl Rings and Estimation of the Order Parameters”, ChemPhysChem, 16(10):2199-205, (2015).
- 2016-2018 Postdoctoral research fellow with Prof. Ayyalusamy Ramamoorthy,Biophysics department, University of Michigan, USA
- 2016 Doctor of Philosophy in Physics, Indian Institute of Science Thesis advisor: Prof.K.V.Ramanathan
- 2008 Master of Science (Physics) from Kakatiya University, Warangal
- 2006 Bachelor of Science (M.P.IC) from Srikrishnadevaraya University, Ananthpur