Mr. G. Balram received Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2010, and is Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering with major specialization on Internet of Things from KL Deemed to be University. He is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of CSE Since 2012. He is the facilitator at the Internet of Things Technical Club under CSE Department and Innovation an active member of CSI Hyderabad Chapter. He is acting as Single Point of Contact for Smart India Hackathon. He is rreceived “Best Educationalist” Award from International Institute for Education and Management, New Delhi and he also received “Inspire Faculty” Award from Infosys Limited, Hyderabad. He is having one patent and two copy rights.
Mr. G. Balram presently working on Disease Detection in Crops under Smart Farming using IoT. He worked on various Virtualization tools like VMWare, Intel VT etc. also on Cloud environments like IBM Cloud and Google Cloud.
Mr. G. Balram has taught courses for Undergraduate especially his teaching interests include Internet of Things, Big Data and Cloud Computing.
- “System and Method for Plant Pathology in Improving Crop Disease Resistance” ipindia 2019.
- “Bus Tracking System using RFID Information over Internet of Things (IoT)” IJAST 2019.
- “Smart Farming: Disease detection in crops” IJET 2018.
- “IoT-Health Check-Up using Arduino Microcontroller” IJITEE 2018.
- “Performance improvisation in distributed environment systems” IJRRECS 2014.
- “Implementation of tarf under framework of trust routing” IJARES 2014.
- “Technology Enhanced Learning through ICT Tools using Aakash Tablet” International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE) in January 2014.
- “A Conceptual Study of Critical Security Services for Wireless Sensor Networks” IJRIT 2013.
- “Video Multicasting Framework for Extended Wireless Mesh Networks Environment” International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering & Technology (IJSRET) in October 2013.
- “A Conceptual Study of Critical Security Services for Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT) in October 2013.
- “Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images” IJSR 2012
- 2017- Present Pursuing Ph. D. from KL Deemed to be Unversity, Vijawada, Advisor: Dr K.Kiran Kumar, Professor, ECSE Department.
- 2008 – 2010 Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad