Mr. G. Krishna Teja received Master of Engineering in Automation & Robotics from University College of Engineering, Osmania University Hyderabad in 2013, Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from SR Engineering College Warangal (JNTUH) in 2010 and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government Polytechnic Warangal in 2007. He started his career as Junior Engineer Detailer at DGS Technical Services, Hyderabad in 2010 and joined academics as an Assistant Professor in 2013. He Joined Anurag Group of Institutions Hyderabad in 2016 as an Assistant Professor. He has guided more than 30 undergraduate level students and encourages to take up projects on Robotics and Advanced Manufacturing Systems. Presently he is the in charge of Robotics lab and also the department coordinator for Anurag Teaching Learning Centre (ATLC).
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Additive Manufacturing
Industrial Robotics, Machine Drawing, Engineering Drawing, CAD, Renewable Energy Sources, Thermal Engineering, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Power plant Engineering.
- Modelling and Analysis of femur component of a prosthetic knee joint.G Krishna teja, K. Mahender ISSN: 2277-9655 6(12): December, 2017.
- Modelling of Prosthetic Hip Joint Generated from CT Scan data. ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, VOLUME-5, ISSUE-4, 2018 Mahender Koduri, G Krishna Teja, O Rajender
- Generalized Code for Forward kinematic Analysis of 5-Axis Articulated Robotic Arm using Matlab Programming. G Krishna Teja, V.V. Prathibha Bharathi, H Ameresh, Harish Mugutkar International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-11, September 2019
- 2010-2013 Master of Engineering in Automation & Robotics from University College of Engineering, Osmania University.
- 2007-2010 Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical engineering, SR Engineering College, Warangal (JNTUH).
- 2004-2007 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Warangal