Mr.G.Sreenivasa Raju obtained his B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from JNT University, Hyderabad. He received Master’s degree in VLSI Systems Design from JNT University, Hyderabad. Presently he is working as an Associate Professor in the Department of ECE, Anurag Group of Institutions,Ghatkesar,Hyderabad. He is having 13 years of teaching experience. He had 07 years of Industrial experience with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.He published 4 Papers in National Journals and 4 Papers in International Journals.He is the life time member of ISTE.
His areas of Research Interest are in Microwaves, Antenna design and validation, Satellite systems and VLSI system design.
His areas of teaching interest are in Microwave Engg., Antennas design and qualification, Satellite comm., VLSI Systems, CMC, EMI, DLD, PDC, EDC, OC etc.M.Tech (CPLD&FPGA,DFT,DFTS&VLSI System design)..
- Research on Two Stage and Folded Cascode Bulk Driven OTA in 0.18um CMOS Process, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue- 6S4, April 2019.
- ADeep Neural Network for face Recognition, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-12S, October 2019,DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.L1105.10812S19.
- ”Cooperative Spectrum Sensing Over Imperfect Reporting Channel Using an Improved Energy Detector in Multiple Antennas Based Cognitive Radio”.International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S11, September 2019.
- Master’s degree in VLSI Systems Design fromJNT University, Hyderabad.
- B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communication engineering from JNT University, Hyderabad