Mr.H.Ameresh received Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru technological University Hyderabad in 2009 and Master of Technology from JNTUA-Anantapur in 2013. He Registered his Ph.D in NIT Andhra Pradesh. His initial appointment was at Gem group of companies in 2009 as a Maintenance Engineer. He Joined to the Anurag University, Hyderabad in 2013 as a Assistant Professor. He serves as In-charge for I-Year, Exam Branch, Program assessment committee member, Manufacturing Technology Lab Incharge, Discipline committee member, Anti ragging committee member and Academic committee member in the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Interests revolve around IC engine combustion, Homogeneous charge compression ignition, Biodiesel and other bio fuels, Gaseous alternate fuels, Emission Reduction, Optimization, Composite Materials, Additive Manufacturing, and Smart Manufacturing.
Besides above, having been associated with IUCEE, he has special interest towards Real time Engineering Education Research and implements varied strategies aiming at enhancing outcome based education.
Mr. H Ameresh has taught undergraduate classes in CNC Technologies, Maintenance and safety Engineering, Engineering Graphics and Design, Production Technology, Robotics, Advanced Optimization Techniques, Industrial Management, Machine Drawing, Production Drawing and Post Graduate classes in Advanced Optimization Techniques and Industrial Safety. He has also conducted laboratory sessions on Manufacturing Technology, Engineering Workshop, Auto Cad, Heat Transfer and Material Science.
- H. Ameresh, Dr. P. Hari Shankar Published a paper on IJCTT (International Journal in Computer Trends and Technology) “Progressive Tool Design and Analysis of 49 levers 5 stage Tools”.
- P. Saritha, H.Ameresh, Barmavatu Praveen and Y. Akshay kumar Published a paper on International Journal of Research, e-ISSN: 2348-6848, p-ISSN: 2348-795X, Volume 04 Issue 11, September 2017, “Optimization of the Process Parameters of Wire Edm of a Hardened Steel 60hrc Component by Taguchi Based Design of Experiments”.
- K. Kalyani, P. Priyanka, H. Ameresh, M. Mahesh Babu Published a paper on International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, Volume 6 Issue 11, November 2017, Paper ID: ART20178419, Index Copernicus Value (2016): 79.57 | Impact Factor (2015): 6.391, “Characteristics of a Suspension Spring under Varying Thickness and Material”.
- H.Ameresh, DepaSandeep, P. Ravikanth Raju, R. Venkat Reddy Published a paper on Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application www.ijera.com, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 7, Issue 12, ( Part -7) December 2017, pp.86-90, “Investigation of Mass Flow Rate in Venturimeter Using CFD Analysis”. DOI: 10.9790/9622-0712078690.
- Nagamalleswararao.A, H. Ameresh, C.Srinivas have Published a paper on International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Impact Factor: 6.887, Volume 6 Issue II, February 2018- Available at www.ijraset.com, ” Influence of Tool Profile on Friction Stir Welded Al-2014 Joints”.
- Nagamalleswararao.A, H. Ameresh Presented and Published a Paper on International Journal Of Current Engineering And Scientific Research (IJCESR), ISSN (Print): 2393-8374, (Online): 2394-0697, volume-5, Issue-4, 2018, on “Impact of tool on Al-2014 vs electrolyte copper Joints in friction stir welding”.
- G Krishna Teja, V.V. Prathibha Bharathi, H Ameresh, Harish Mugutkar Published a paper on International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-11, September 2019, on “Generalized Code for Forward kinematic Analysis of 5-Axis Articulated Robotic Arm using Mat lab Programming.”
- Kunchala Krishna, H Ameresh, O Rajender a paper on International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-12, October 2019, pages: 1479-1485 on “Optimum Heat Shielding Effect of an Engine by using Aluminium, Zirconium Materials.”
- Dr. Barmavatu Praveen, Yalagandala Akshay Kumar, Banoth Sravanthi, H. Ameresh a paper on INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH VOLUME 9, ISSUE 03, MARCH 2020, ISSN 2277-8616 on “Methodological Investigation On Recycling Of Plastic Polymers -A Review.”
- Prasad, T., Chinna Srinivasa Rao, P., Raja Narender, B., Ameresh, H. A paper on
International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 2018, 8(6), pp. 661–666, IJMPERD DEC 2018 68 on “A study on mechanical behaviour of hybrid composites”.
- Bhabani Prasanna Pattanaik a, Jibitesh Kumar Panda b, Debasmita Dash c, Pradeep Kumar Jena d, PradiptaKumar Dash e, Sruti Ranjan Mishra f, H. Ameresh g. A ResearchArticle1226 on Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education Vol.12 No.12 (2021),1226-1232.” Emission studies on a direct injection diesel engine fueled with Karanja biodiesel using dimethyl carbonate as additive”.
- 2020-2021: Registered Ph.D in NITAP
- 2011-2013: Master of Technology in CAD/CAM from JNTUA, Anantapur.
- 2005-2009: Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from JNTUH, Hyderabad.